SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. So. . . if using gunbelt suspenders, how do you hold up your pants? 2nd pair of suspenders? Belt? Lacking a protruding posterior can make it important to consider these issues.
  3. Could you take the time to reply to my PM. Thanks, Rico
  4. Should a TO assume all responsibility for a rifle falling of the table unless it doesn't break the 170? Should you declare the Rattlesnake Wrangler before or after the first stage?
  5. Or playing video games with your 8 year-old nephew late at night.
  6. PLUS ONE too LOU GRAHAM. You betcha. And, I'll offer this for all you stick-in-the-Mudds. SASS/CAS ain't growing. Just take a peek at your loading table line. The only resource you have for more fun with Planesman are the ladies. The ladies we ALREADY have. And OLD guys. Some really OLD guys. Think about it. Make it harder??? Atz Stupid.
  7. Moving EOT to a new location Endless nitpicking of the meaning of the rules vs the ROC Genuine black powder vs the subs Why can't we shoot 19th century, double action revolvers?
  8. So and so builds the best Pistols/Rifle/etc. That Alias is offensive Smokestack speeds up all his videos online (maybe not a wire feud, but fun to read elsewhere) A personal favorite is: Adults can't shoot Buckaroo category. Totes
  9. Nice. I like the layout for make-up. Only negative in make-ups of stationary targets is a good set of spotters to agree on make-ups needed in plenty of time. Of course, good spotters are needed on all the targets. Good shotgun shooter could easily appreciate this stage. Shoot at more difficult targets with minimal concern and if miss on both then get two extra shotguns in less than three seconds. Net not as clean as fast, hit-em-all run, but pleasing. If only one make-up, the fast 97 shooter might look pretty sharp.
  10. Hell, in Texas you could be shot just for eating ice cream and watching TV!
  11. Many videos on YouTube where citizens flip cops off, call them pigs or outright cuss at them. Supreme Court ruled its part of the 1st Amendment as in freedom of speech/expression. So while legal to do so it still doesn't mean you're not going to get hassled, pulled over, arrested etc. Ike
  12. And it’s harassment on the part of the unmarked police car’s occupants. Crawling right back up his butt would shut him down pretty quickly, I’m thinking. If not, who cares? There’s always a way to get back at people like that. And, they know it. Could he be arrested for that? You could be arrested walking down the street minding your own business. As I said, there’s always a way of getting back at people like that if you’re dead-on set to do it.
  13. Rye Miles - vs - THE UNIVERSE Just WHY is it Rye MILES anyway?? What happened to Rye KILOMETERS??
  14. Little $@&£ and the horse may be buddies.....let’s hope so!
  15. Today
  16. Paper cartridges are cool and historically correct but way too much work. Nice product though that does make it easier to do. Ike
  17. Here's the actual stage description we used:
  18. Fiber wads like the ones used in BPCR loading are made from a gasket like material, and does not degrade that I have ever seen. OLG
  19. Keith Richards doesn't need botox - In fact, I think botox gets Keith Richards injections
  20. The idea of make-ups for the stages with what is considered more difficult target (s) seems to me the perfect approach to satisfy those who are in dire pursuit of a clean stage. Make-up can be by shotgun, rifle, or both, just make the option target very shootable (large/close), and IMO, it should be hit to make stage clean. I am not particularly a fan of make-up target that can be shot at but miss is not a miss. Make it very shootable and time is the only penalty...again, my opinion. Most recent CAC had a number of plate racks and 10" knockdowns, these were perhaps difficult for some, but options were most always given to make the stage one to be shoot clean.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.