SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It’s very simple. Remove bolt and use the handy dandy gadget. See pictures. the block holds the bolt for 73 and/or 66. punch, comes with kit, out the pin. Dont move the block and you won’t lose the pin. You can reuse it. see how dirty it is? Doesn’t take much to build up and raise the extractor so it can’t grab the case rim. SHINY and clean! line up extractor and bolt. Insert pin. Hope this helps you! Big hugs! Scarlett
  3. 3-4’ of 350-500 kcmil copper will end a bad dudes day real quick too!
  4. Probably shot my last match in 2012 but still have two pair OMV Bisley 44 magnums. Hogleg Smith bass Asia action job. I think 17# and 30# springs.
  5. Thanks guys! I went ahead and ordered the hammer, trigger, and trigger spring just to be safe.
  6. Dunno if true, but there was a recent article about the potential harm our Russian friends could do. If I recall the source, I'll pin it. (No I didn't read this, working on getting dinner finished!)
  7. Long read but interesting and thought provoking. Internet Cables Undersea Deep Repair Ships
  8. Are you referring to my upper body strength comment? When you lift that large frying pan, do you lift it up to eye level and hold it?
  9. I'm so old that when I was a kid, AL GORE hadn't invented anything yet. When I was a kid, we had ice delivered to our house 2 or 3 times a week to put in the ice box and help keep stuff 'cool'. Bologna was sliced fresh at the local grocery store. Small bottles of coke were 6-cents and came from a machine that had a swivel handle to turn downward after you put your money in it. 3 packs of gum (5 pieces per pack) were only 10-cents. 3 nickel candy bars were also 10-cents if you bought 3 of them at the same time. EDIT: only problem was......... we rarely ever had a dime. ..........Widder
  10. You ever lift a large fry pan alpo? Heavier than most pistols If her left hand grabs her shoulder it creates a great supported base for the other arm
  11. I can help with that. Because they believe it’s faster, and for some people it is. I’ve only been shooting CAS for 13 years. I’ve learned that there’s a lot I don’t know, so I try to keep an open mind.
  12. Sometimes a long round that is NOT fired (by mistake, or having to clear the gun) will not eject through a port. Jams the gun royally then. Use shorter ammo - do not reseat the slug on an already high-pressure load! good luck, GJ
  13. Nineteen yeas of shooting cowboy-action and I have not learned why anyone would use the pistol outside of its design, would take a chance on over rotation (forcing a go-around of the cylinder), or shoot the pistola in the least accurate manner. But then, what do I know?
  14. That is at Tarran Tactical. They have been trained well.
  15. For sale is a muddy river tactical IWB holster and extra mag holder for 5” 1911 and the second is a Blackhawk OWB molded holster, both in great shape. Asking $80 shipped to you
  16. Today
  17. Or maybe chamber a single round through the loading port, then fill the tube with regular 250 grainers. You'll have to remember to just cock the hammer for that first shot, though.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.