SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I think Tyrel's logo in his signature, would look good on the front of the shirt above the pocket. Hmmmm............
  3. A good blend for meatballs is one-third ground beef (80/20), one third ground pork, and one third ground veal. Great texture and flavor. Missin you now Nonna! Mangia!
  4. Hello, just responding to the posts regarding the plainsman shoot and styles...we shoot a 10 stage Plainsman match each year at our local club in Gladstone billed as the Queensland State Championship, men, ladies and juniors all shoot according to the SASS rules regarding firearms without any difficulty, also, at our regional match each year Chisolm Trail we have a 4 scenario Plainsman side match,again with a mixed brace of ages and genders... no thoughts over here to change any of it..leave it alone please, this side match is growing in popularity each year over here ( we have two categories, Plainsman and Plainsman Traditional both include ladies categories) Question has been raised if people could shoot it with smokeless and lever guns..response was sorry no, just aint right
  5. Only one 1911??? They are addicting. I only have 8 or 9 of them. But I keep looking at more
  6. Imis ; I'm going to a Wedding, flying in so I have limited time ... So we will likely both be Grumpy .... Jabez Cowboy
  7. If you say it with a Chinese accent it reads better!
  8. G W would probably take those warnings as a challenge
  9. If it is more than $1.25 I let it sit
  10. Hi Doc: I'll take the schofield brass. Send me a PP invoice or your e-mail address, and I'll send you the $$. Thanks --Dawg
  11. What are they really trying to say? Some of this stuff is for idiots who never were taught, as kids, not to stick metal objects in the wall outlets! One warning sign I've never seen advised not to pee on an electric fence!
  12. I’ll take the 45 Colt... message me your email for PP
  13. Something about those labels makes me think of 3 monkeys. GW
  14. gunslinger, he did both of mine when I got them back I thought dang shoulda done this a long time ago.
  15. SPF: 212 - once fired 45 Colt Brass, mainly Starline, BHA, Top Gun head stamps plus some minor others. $20 SPF: 172 - once fired 45 Schofield Brass - greater than 90% Starline. Can't guarantee all Starline because I didn't look at every piece. $20 PP only please, prices include shipping. Doc Faraday
  16. Word is there are some rustlers comin' in from afar hoping to take the herd home with them. We need your help stopping them!
  17. If you jumble the letters in Krazy Kajun, you can spell KunAz! ..........Widder
  18. Another point of clarification regarding overloading a REVOLVER in the OP scenario: If a shooter loaded 5 + 5 for a 9-round revolver string, but only fired the required 9 rounds, there would be NO PENALTY for the extra round in a revolver. (as long as the hammer is down on a fired case).
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.