SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Then there was that little known group called ......... the beatles
  4. that nut is large and exactly why i bought both my SASS and NRA life memberships before i retired , i knew things were going to get a little tighter after or at least a lot less discressional ,
  5. ive never filed a claim , ive never had a ticket , ive been a loyal customer year in and out , they never reduce they only increase your rates
  6. yup , but they are wrong , in some cases we just shut them off like i have hanoi jane - i wont watch nor ;listen let alone buy anything she promotes , im not sure why she wasnt left there in VN , but then im not sure why she has survived in hollywood either , they are so smug , some of us turn our backs on them , forever
  7. i had one that still had the crest and the aircraft sights as well as the monopod - i dont recall what processed me to sell it but it was around the same time i sold most of my US collection , i also had a nambu pistol - no ammo so that was easy to get rid of from my side ,
  8. those were the days of machinists doing great things ,
  9. most i liked have been named here save maybe : ruby starr [she sang with black oak and grey ghost] as well as her singles kenney rogers and the first addition , linda rohnstadt and the stoned pony , joan jet buffalo springfield [ pre CSN -CSN&Y] someone mentioned the yardbirds - the birds mason profit might as well dump bread in here simon and garfunkle \ i know a lot of motown got mentioned - the jackson five , michael , janna , buddy holly , the big bopper , nobody likes elvis ?
  10. We should ask Forty if he remembers those. (Runs and ducks for cover)
  11. .............. we had one 'zactly like it ......
  12. ......... but, Lord knows, it desperately wants to ......
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.