SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Come on, Pat! You know you want one in .30-30! that would be an easy sell, too. Two American classics combined in a rare configuration!
  3. I have some great deals on 45’s New Vaquero Pair $1149 Original Vaquero Pair $1199 both sets are stainless 5 1/2” and have competition springs. See ads in the Merchant Corner for more info.
  4. Wish many more match directors would follow these guidelines, very well stated....Thank you
  5. This is a leather, steampunk, top hat hand made by Head’n Home hattters. This style is called “Coachman”. It is a size “Medium” and fits about like a size 7 or 7 1/4. It is sturdy and finely-crafted. It comes with a set of plastic steampunk goggles, but they are not permanently attached. This hat would add a unique look to a steampunk outfit, or just an offbeat western character. These hats retail for $187.00. Shipped to you for $125.00
  6. Yeah, my wife said she would never live in Texas so I had to take her to Memphis first and then she said she would even live in Texas to get out of Memphis. She now likes it here in the Austin area.
  7. Skid loader is how one we got out the CJ-5 we got stuck in the Black Warrior River bottoms outside of Tuscaloosa back in the 80's I say we, but I was on the Suzuki MC leading the way
  8. While in Bozeman Montana doing some pawn hopping this last weekend, I came across a real Colt 1878 SxS 12 gauge shotgun that according to SN was made in 1883, damascus twist barrel so black powder only. Very nice condition. I don't have photos but am happy to put any interested parties in touch with the shop and am sure that they will be happy to send some out..... I have no connection to the shop, just thought it was a very cool piece of REAL history. PM me for shop contact.
  9. Gunbot. http://www.gunbot.net/reloading/Powder/ is the powder link. I find it much less useful than it used to be, however, as it seems the number of vendors that it mines has decreased. Good luck, GJ
  10. Whiskey Tex, I you want to sell as a business you have to buy advertising and sell your services on the SASS Merchant Corner section.
  11. The Cowboy's Prayer by Clem McSpadden Our gracious and heavenly Father, we pause in the midst of this festive occasion, mindful of the many blessings you have bestowed upon us. As cowboys, Lord, we don't ask for any special favors. We ask only that you will let us compete in this arena as in the arena of life. We don't ask that we never break a barrier, draw around a chute-fighting horse, or draw a steer that just won't lay. We don't even ask for all daylight runs. We only ask that you help us to compete in life as honest as the horses we ride and in a manner as clean and pure as the wind that blows across this great land of ours. Help us, Lord, to live our lives in such a manner that when we make that last inevitable ride to the country up there, where the grass grows lush, green and stirrup high, and the water runs cool, clear and deep, that you, as our last Judge, will tell us that our entry fees are paid. Amen.
  12. https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/ ?
  13. I lived in San Antonio, along with Mrs. Doc, courtesy of the U.S. Army. I loved Texas, her not quite as much, but I can pretty much guarantee if I start making noise at that time of night when she is sleeping, it doesn't bode well for me!
  14. There is a Website I used to use when things were scarce that listed powders, primers ect from a whole bunch of retailers and I'm having a senior moment and can't remember the name. Anybody have that name?
  15. Here is the link to all the pictures and videos that we took at the TN State Match. https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHGwzag
  16. https://ponderosa-pines.com/ Black Gold July 16 - 18, 2020 Ponderosa Pines, Manchester, KY Located 2.2 miles off Exit 20, Hal Rogers Parkway in Manchester, KY. Ponderosa Pines is 20 miles East of I-75, at London, KY, and 30 miles West of Hazard, KY
  17. Solicitor? That nail would certainly do some damage amidships!!
  18. Jax T

WTS

One more time to the top
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.