SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Stew did remind the crowd “You people VOTED for these stages!” I thought Bill’s stage was fun. I don’t believe anyone on my posse got a P on that stage. Some people complain too much.
  3. “I’m your Huckleberry!” I bill by the hour, though.
  4. That's what I meant, the word 'inadvertently' is important but missing on p. 14.
  5. Can’t beat 90 calibers deal but could match it. GW
  6. You know the seven words has shrunk down to four? Numbers 3 4 5 and 6. One two and seven are used on television all the time.
  7. Howdy! They are for a octagonal barrel....that is all I know...I was going to put them on a Sharps I had but never go to doing it.. Iron Monger Jimmy SASS#5115
  8. I have been shooting open tops for the last few years (I have 6, pairs in 3 calibers) so I have forsaken Top breaks. Well, I work part time in a local gun shop, and guess what came in? A Uberti No. 3, 1st Model "American" 5" top break in .44 Spcl/Russian! It had been back ordered several years ago, apparently, but there is no longer any record of who ordered it, nor was there a deposit paid. Boss knew I like cowboy guns, and offered it to me, to work off with shifts! I said "hell yes!". I liked it so much, I contacted Cimarron and arranged to get an 8" in the same caliber. I ow have a pair. They go great with my 1860 Henry and hammered double. I used them at a local match last week end and loved them. I am loading a 246 grain, conical round nose lead .44 Russian bullets over 5.3 grains of Unique in a Starline .44 Russian case. Pretty much dead on at 7 yards.
  9. Dang LLP, you is a 'Bad Man'..... You oughta be teaching ole TW a few tricks. ..........Widder
  10. Today
  11. If anyone has any pictures of our participants in Florida or South Carolina let me know; would be cool to add some to the site. Would be nice to have some at Kentucky as well if anyone wants to take a few and pass them along.
  12. If the shooter loads a round without ejecting the round that failed to fire, the "dud" round would have been left "on purpose"...not "inadvertently". That is meant to cover unfired rounds in a revolver with a (declared) malfunction. If a revolver has been "overloaded" at the LT, it means that the shooter holstered/changed location with the hammer down on a live/unfired round. The penalty for doing THAT makes any 5-second "miss" penalty irrelevant.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.