SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Nor Chad and Jeremy, Jan and Dean, The Beach Boys, The Everly Brothers, The Righteous Brothers, or The BeeGees!!
  3. I'll take 5 bags message me cost and your payment info
  4. Color me shocked. Not! Revealed: CDC removes self-defense gun use stats after private meeting with gun control advocates | Law Enforcement Today | lawenforcementtoday.com
  5. The aircraft initially earned a bad reputation due to its necessarily high approach speeds, among other things. Interestingly, MOH recipient Jay Zeamer Jr. failed to check out as pilot in command of B-26s. He had no such problems with B-17s.
  6. My insurance company has a program were they attach some kind of doohickey to your car, and that allows them to keep track of how far you drive and where you drive. The theory being that if you don't drive very far or if you don't drive it to dangerous areas, there's less risk of your car being damaged or stolen, so they can make your premium less. But I don't want my insurance company, or the government, or my next door neighbor, or anybody else knowing how far I drive and where I go. So I have opted not to sign up for that program, and I have to pay more. Kind of sucks.
  7. I also haven't seen Jay and the Americans mentioned.
  8. I'm a cop, I want to get a search warrant. Do I have to go to a specific judge? Or can any guy that has the right to sit behind the bench with the robe on give me one?
  9. Absolutely! Watch them live doing 'Crazy On You' or 'Barracuda' back in the day, or their cover of 'Stairway to Heaven' in honor of Led Zeppelin at the Kennedy Center Honors more recently, and it leaves little doubt as to their talent.
  10. Okay, when you get a stuck case inside another, grab your handy dandy ACME kinetic bullet pullet, yeah the old hammer type, and smack it a couple times. It will pop right out.
  11. Enjoyed meeting you and the Misses, Red. Now you got me thinking...I just checked, and it should be possible to fit SEVEN buckles on a hatband!!
  12. My wife and I are both retired and I keep meticulous records of fuel purchases/odometer readings. From Jan. 1st to June 30th last year for the limited mileage driven, it's costing us $4.61 per mile just for the insurance premium coverage......I complained and asked if there were not a category for those of us who have very minimal travel and was told that I had the best rate available for multi-vehicle, multi-policy coverage.......Guess we have to pay for all of those who have flood and accident claims.......
  13. That’s the bonus you get for choosing Chicago.
  14. DUH...Limelighters, Kingston Trio, and Smothers Brothers.
  15. FB find Although the Martin B-26 Marauder did not make its first flight until Nov. 25, 1940, its design showed such promise that the Air Corps ordered 1,131 B-26s in September 1940. The B-26 began flying combat missions in the Southwest Pacific in the spring of 1942, but most were subsequently assigned to Europe and the Mediterranean. In 1945, when B-26 production was halted, 5,266 had been built. The Marauder on display was flown in combat by the Free French during the final months of WWII. It was obtained from the Air France airline's training school near Paris in June 1965. It is painted as a 9th Air Force B-26B assigned to the 387th Bomb Group in 1945. TECHNICAL NOTES: Armament: 11.50-cal. machine guns; 4,000 lbs. of bombs Engines: Two Pratt & Whitney R-2800s of 2,000 hp each Maximum speed: 285 mph Cruising speed: 190 mph Range: 1,100 miles Ceiling: 19,800 ft. Span: 71 ft. Length: 58 ft. 6 in. Height: 20 ft. 3 in. Weight: 37,000 lbs. loaded
  16. Chuck Berry Ray Charles BB King Billy Stewart Stevie Wonder
  17. One of the best unkept secrets in Rock ‘n’ Roll!!!
  18. I saw an interview with Bill Withers once. The interviewer told Mr. Withers that "Ain No Sunshine" wasn't proper use of the English language to which Mr. Withers replied "I know, I know, I know, I know, I know."
  19. Same judge is presiding over his case. Same charge as against the armorer. If the jury finds him guilty (hardly a forgone conclusion) I expect she would give him the same sentence. That would be my bet.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.