SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Can anybody read all of this manifest? 158 hogshead ??? 8 gang casks and 20 barrels New England rum ??? 40 barrels flour 51 loaves sugar ??? Brown sugar 1800 bunches onions 30 boxes ??? Candles (candies?) 6 barrels tar 2 barrels molasses 24 barrels beef 22 barrels pork 10 barrels ??? ??? bread (instead of two items, this might be ten barrels of something something bread, but there appears to be a comma between the two words, which is why I think it is two different things) 25 casks rice 1 box ??? with sundry other articles for (use by?) crew ??? invoice of the same, all of which is consigned to the said ??? Hopkins on (or?) the ??? of the shipper
  3. Have your friend look again, very very carefully. Often the firing pin return spring will stick in the Breach Block. It will look initially like a ledge machined in there. Stick the tip of the firing pin in there and see if it moves. Most places that have a firing pin return spring, it is a reduced power spring and is attached to a firing pin. Brownells carries parts. However, there is a really really good chance the postage for a single spring or single screw will exceed the cost of the part.
  4. When is the book set? Could farmers be buying from her for their herd?
  5. NOPE, SAID THAT WAS MY BOOK BUT I WENT TO LOOK AND I STILL HAVE MINE
  6. Here in Pannsyltuckey, the Keystone of Liberty, you'd be fine. As previously mentioned though, You'd make the 6 O'clock News, with some commentator standing in front of your house, advertising your address to every other wacko within 100 miles, thereby painting a target on yer back and for lack of other "Breaking News" they would be out there for about 3 days. Unless one of those deceased was an underage teenage victim, at which point, you're screwed.
  7. I moved his nurse from Southern California up to NE Washington. Dad had a small moving company. I of course asked her how big he was.... I’m 6’3” and 260 lbs. She looked me up and down and said.....”Well he was as tall as you.....probably taller, but he certainly was NOT as big as you!” I never felt more like Hoss Cartwright in my life. Dadburn it! Later we were touring Hollywood and I found his boot prints at the Chinese theater. I put my Clydesdale clod stompers next to his and it pretty much confirmed what the mean nurse had said about me.
  8. Do not know about high step but sure is big dog...Very big dog... Texas Lizard
  9. Takes 4 decent sized ones to make a sandwich. Just sayin'
  10. The OP made me do this- https://www.jeffhorowitzmd.com/bbl-anyway/ OLG
  11. Freedom of speech. Plus it is a way to let people know I'm no longer the contact person and not to email or call me. That Ok?
  12. I have been thinking about something like this. Hope to see you at Land Run!
  13. I’ll bet they don’t taste like chicken.
  14. Still available. I'll have these at Land Run.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.