SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. After each match, our shooters are assigned points. First place male gets 20, second place male 19 and so on down the line. If there are more than 20 male shooters, everyone below 20th gets one point. First place female shooter gets 10 points, second place gets nine points and so on down to 10th place who gets one point. If there are more than 10 female shooters, everyone below 10th place would get one point. Points are tallied at the end of the year and a buckle is awarded. First tie-breaker for both is number of matches shot. Second tie-breaker is fastest total-time for all matches shot. We also give a buckle for the shooter with the most clean matches. First tie-breaker is number of matches shot. Second tie-breaker is fastest total-time for all matches shot. If they're still being offered, we may award Molly's tumblers next year.
  3. Auto communista Wanna hear something funny? I type “auto communista” as one word and my auto correct separated it into two words and “communista” pops up as a follow up to “auto” as I am typing it. Screenshot: Auto
  4. I've seen him shoot. He shoots fully automatic revolvers. At least, that's what they sound like.
  5. Manriki, huh? What could go wrong? When I was in the Navy I was a student of Shorin Ryu karate. One of the guys I became friends with had a Manriki. He had no idea how to use it. He wanted my help practicing and I adamantly declined. I told him that I am pretty sure these were designed by women. They will get you in the nuts. It’s only a matter of time. I learned this lesson through the practice and use of Nunchucks as a teenager. I got really good with them, but I can’t tell you how many times I clocked myself or hit myself in the nuts. I literally knocked myself out once. Weapons on strings, ropes or chains are like snakes. Just when you think you’ve got it trained it bites or chokes you. Luckily snakes don’t clobber you as well.
  6. When we were going to Possum Trot I was Blackwater's sidekick. Imis
  7. OTTO must die I has worked real hard at my deplorable grammer and spellin' , just to fit into this messed up world reckin I ortta go fishin' and drink about it , that was suppose to be think about it CB
  8. Today
  9. There’s only one show I really like here. It’s held on the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds. Free parking, $8.00 admission. There’s 4 buildings and I’ve got some good deals there. The only bad thing is the parking, although it’s free it’s on grass and can get really messy and muddy.
  10. We have a great FedEx driver! He always braves our driveway and leaves treats for the Rottweiler!!
  11. Well he's sure welcome to swing by the ol McBoomboom Lead Mine in Indiana for a cup of coffee and to use the primer filler whenever he's feeling nostalgic for it.
  12. I'm Gonna be real lazy & just say plus 1 to CC. Except I don't use chemicals in my gun cleaning... Plain ol' hot water works a treat! And I wet tumble, started a little over a year ago and found that I like it. Good luck and welcome to the wonderful world of BP.
  13. I'll take a pair please sir. PM me for the info please sir. Jax T 106617L
  14. Back in 1973, when I was at FT. Bragg, I sent a letter to relatives at Mt. Gilead, OH. It was returned, no one at this address. Post marked, Mt. Gilead, NC. Didn't even look at zip code.
  15. I did find loads that worked and got everything loaded up. Had to get the wife’s approval since she’s the one shooting them.
  16. I load black and APP (Shooters World really). I load APP in .44 mag for a Rossi 92 rifle and whatever is handy (black or APP) in brass magtech hulls. My load for .44 mag is 2.2CCs of APP under a 205 Bear Creek bullet. It shoots well enough for CAS. In the brass hulls I use an adjustable dipper adjusted or 7/8 oz of lead to dip a powder charge, then a nitro card, a fiber wad with a swipe of lube on the bottom, 7/8oz shot, and finally an overshot card glued in with Elmers. So far no problems knocking down targets. I don't shoot .45s for CAS but occasionally make some APP loads, same recipe as the .44 mag, but with a .45 caliber 205 RNFP.
  17. The salt guns are bug-a-salt for shooting flies and such.
  18. Since the 1980s reloading recipes and chronograph results kept on index cards organized by caliber. Medium looseleaf notebook for the firearms and shooting results are kept there. Got to record it cause you will sure as shoot forget it otherwise. No fuss, no batteries. Old school
  19. 1. Some; depends on the state. 2. Likewise it depends on the state, but there must be substantial reasons to depart from the guidelines, such as egregious circumstances,. 3. He can tack on something for contempt, but not that much.
  20. u like it - i was nine - i know i saw that as i have used it since the early 60s nothing like free beer - never seen a bad one
  21. im guessing that delivery driver doesnt work there anymore - or the guy that took the orders no longer works there , i get it that mistakes can happen but thats a bit over the topping so to speak ,
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.