SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I am by no means a shining example of what to do. I have watched TW shoot a lot and have tried to pickup some of his movements. I did it pretty well (for me) in this video. Just like TW was describing above, my thought process was shoot strong pistol first, then pick up the shotgun. When I holster the left pistol, I'm within reach of shotgun shells. It all came together pretty well. I have a lot of TW videos on my channel where you can see his transitions. He has a channel too with more of his videos. By the way, when I first started picking up long guns with my right hand while shooting with my left, I missed often. I kept doing it anyway and am improving the accuracy.
  3. I’ve got a pair of factory rubber you can have for the postage, let me know if you want ‘em.
  4. You clearly missed several steps. First, I see no side salad as a starter to go with the shake. Next, a filet mignon with sides of mashed potatoes and tender-crisp sautéed vegetables. And then a desert. You were on the right track making two shakes, but likely need a third to go with the rest of the ingredients. For balance in your diet. Keep trying, you are on the right track.
  5. Get yourself a video camera and film yourself as much as possible. Especially dry fire practice. This will let you see areas that need improvement and Identify anything that could lead to bad habits.
  6. I've had some misfires with Rem primers and discovered that they are a little harder to seat with a 550. I checked and had about 10% with primers not seated all the way. I talked with another shooter that used Rem primers and he had the same problem. kR
  7. Today
  8. We had a stage last weekend Nevada sweep starting in the middle. Loved it. kR
  9. More likely a couple of brain cells. kR
  10. suppressor....silencer magazine...clip I use them interchangeably, but I'm a barbarian, so what do I know.
  11. Me dear Pappy would get a cardboard can of "Flowers of Sulfur" (powdered sulfur) at the drug store. We'd dust our pants cuffs with sulfur to keep off ticks. Looking at your reversed tape dodge ... can't argue with results ... I'll give that a try, and thank you for it!
  12. When the others are finished would be fine. Let me know before you send anything as I want to be home if you ship them. We are going to Kansas and then Oklahoma state. kR
  13. I went the single cup route. Good for a single cup, and less storage space taken You foam for the cappuccino. Good stuff, either way, but I won't judge. I would enjoy a larger espresso maker like the one you posted. Yes, you do. It really isn't that much more work, and worth the effort. Definitely go the burr route, though. Much more consistent grind. I stop short of being like a doctor I served with in the Guard who roasted his own beans. That's too much even for me.
  14. https://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/3410 Annie Oakley museum. Greenville Ohio
  15. How many do you need. I have to look...but I think I have like 3 factory ones I have replaced. Not doing me much good. I would go 40 plus shipping for a pair of them
  16. Talk about transition and all this stuff all day I’m trying to absorb all this like a sponge. . And then I’m gonna hopefully sit down this weekend and try a little bit of everything and see what works best for me and practice practice practice
  17. GW looks to be a round butt as in the picture above needs a whole lot of love
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.