SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Those 1856 V-8s had a lot more room to work.
  3. i lock my car everywhere ..........often have guns in there
  4. yes , i think the odds are against it as there seems to be an agenda not in the common mans interest afoot these days ,
  5. isnt it tho ? and how they twist chit to make it work for them , in my mind God will not be happy with so much of what has happened in his name , ill not point at any one religion as worse or better than another , plenty of wrath to go around , i just wish evil people would stop justifying their actions in his name , and im all for eliminating the evil people in this world in the name of the innocents they prey upon ,
  6. wow - lots of history in this thread , i missed that first but remember the other two well ,
  7. I am now I just received my confirmation. I’ll see you there.
  8. It looks weak to me. Also too wide at the head for engine work.
  9. they are right i never knew it existed , ive seen a lot of different spanners in my lifetime but never that one ,
  10. coordination and muscular ability as well as the timing of a drummer
  11. I want info on edible eye, this is cool for Halloween!
  12. my first look i thought they looked like a braw for kinky buisness .........sorry thats what i saw
  13. anybody mention crème yet ? led zepplin , how about grand funk ? diamond rio , REO speedwagon , kid rock , carly simon ,
  14. I went life , many years back , while I still money , same with the NRA , and the DAV CB
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.