SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Great gun. I bought the 30'' Sporter, I know that they are much lighter than a Trap gun but I had to add some weights as it kicked like a mule..come to think of it more like an elephant !!!
  3. I bought a Yildiz 12g U/O Sporter, great gun & well made. I was going to get the SXS but instead got a Akkar Churchill SXS 512 30'' Sporter [ basically the Charles Daly ] at a good price . IMHO the Turks are turning out some really good guns & the timber is what goes on a lot of other makers stocks & fore -ends..
  4. My understanding the browning only came in 357 or 44 Mag.
  5. @Tucker T Fudpucker this is exactly what you were experiencing! Hope you got it fixed! Hugs! Scarlett PS @Fallon Kid, thanks!
  6. I will take them if still available! Sending PM.
  7. Today
  8. I’m so sad because I thought I was gonna be able to attend but I cannot. Sometimes family obligations get in the way, I mean take priority. I know y’all will have a blast! Hugs! Scarlett
  9. I think somebody will be doing a lunch with a ‘Take Off Anything You Don’t Want’ submarine sandwich. Will check with powers to be.
  10. I'll take them. I will p. m. you tomorrow to make arrangements.
  11. Apparently, or a lack of attention to detail
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.