SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Never knew that, it's good information to have.
  3. At last i thought that maybe your UPS package arrived.
  4. Today
  5. Without the money of NYC they would be no different from the Toledo Mudhens.
  6. I'm looking for information or parts on modified carrier or bolt parts for 94' Marlin CBs, thank you , Splitthumb 

7. Well... so far four people I know have said "I'll take 'em!" Go put in a claim at the Goat Pound - they'll be released in fourteen thirteen days. Actually, I do hope one of 'em gets them. Darned things were well cared for, clean, well-disposed... likely as not some kid's FFA project. Folks I know would give 'em a home where they'd earn their keep eating weeds and have a good life. Otherwise, in this area, they'll be converted to tacos right quick.
  8. High definition SONAR Has made searching large areas of the ocean orders of magnitude easier.
  9. Wow... sounds like some of MY projects, but with a definitely more harmonious outcome!! Gotta love the ol' E-tool.
  10. I get same day delivery on parts.
  11. Laurel and Hardy in The March of the Wooden Soldiers. It's the first movie that I remember seeing on TV back in the early 50s.
  12. My favorite movie of all time is The Great Race. Sticking with comedies, my other favorites include: The Princess Bride Ghostbusters Stripes Young Frankenstein Galaxy Quest Blazing Saddles Animal House Blues Brothers And to round out the top ten, the other night I caught North to Alaska. I forgot how much I enjoyed that movie.
  13. Sorry, when I hit the submit reply button, it said resubmit in 8 second & kept saying that. I hit the button several times & I guess it was submitting!
  14. San Francisco has a city ordinance making it illegal to carry a concealed weapon, even if you have a CCWP.
  15. San Francisco has a city ordinance making it illegal to carry a concealed weapon, even if you have a CCWP.
  16. San Francisco has a city ordinance making it illegal to carry a concealed weapon, even if you have a CCWP.
  17. San Francisco has a city ordinance making it illegal to carry a concealed weapon, even if you have a CCWP.
  18. San Francisco has a city ordinance making it illegal to carry a concealed weapon, even if you have a CCWP.
  19. San Francisco has a city ordinance making it illegal to carry a concealed weapon, even if you have a CCWP.
  20. San Francisco has a city ordinance making it illegal to carry a concealed weapon, even if you have a CCWP.
  21. Guess you could say we shot the lights out tonight. I wonder who won the night shoot? Tomorrow morning is the big show. Good luck to everybody
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.