SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It has happened where bars & nightclubs were sued after traffic accidents.
  3. From his website I'm lead to believe Doc Noper does leather only.
  4. Should be a shorter drive for you then last year?.. . Sure hope you can join us again this year.
  5. I'm with you Warden, especially from a rest I want minute of cupcake. Because when I get to going a little fast shooting gunfighter I'm usually minute of outhouse...
  6. I can't remember the last time I bought wax paper!
  7. I cover some things I reheat in the microwave with it. I individually wrap some individual portions of things I put in the freezer. I used to use it to polish playground slides back when they were steel, but it just doesn’t work for the new-fangled plastic slides.
  8. Howdy Yes, Uberti chambers the Schofield for 38 Special. https://www.uberti-usa.com/top-break-revolver Uberti makes a 38 Special Schofield in four flavors. Five inch barrel and seven inch barrel, blued or nickel plated. Yes, any revolver chambered for 38 Special vs 45 will always be heavier because the holes for the bore and chambers are smaller. I went to the Uberti website hoping they listed the different weights, but they do not. Yes, reaching the hammer with your thumb is more of a stretch with any S&W #3 Top Break than with a Colt style revolver. No, you do not have to buy two Schofields. Nothing says your two main match pistols have to be the same.. But if you care about being competitive, it is. always a good idea if they match. Obviously I don't care about being competitive.
  9. I really like mine to shoot more in the minute of cup cake. I feel it gives me more room for error - especially important when shooting at the last tombstone on the rack that's about the size of a soup can.
  10. Today
  11. We can't thank Bill Carson enough for lending us several targets that we are using for this match! I do believe, however, there have been several accidents reported at a couple of 4-way stops in the Memphis area. Bill is running a cowboy fast draw clinic on Thursday after lunch at the .22 range. Y'all need to stop by and check that out as well!
  12. Well, the NE Ohio shooting season is sadly coming to an end. The Brown Township Regulators will be holding their last shoot of the 2019 season this Saturday the 26th. Kitchen will open for breakfast at 8:00 am stay open through lunch. Registration begins at 8:45. Safety meeting at 10am with bullets flying directly after. We will shoot 6 fast close fun stages. The weather report seems to change hourly so stay tuned if the weather turns nasty. Come on out and join us for some fast shooting fun. More info and directions at www.browntownshipregulators.com.
  13. Follow the link! https://www.facebook.com/bordertown2017/
  14. Great series so far! Two really good teams!
  15. Deer, dogs and some varieties of nonvenomous snakes speak a seldom encountered dialect of Lithuanian, most dont read it well. Imis (purveyor of factoids you may not know)
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.