SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I got .45s named Fire and Brimstone ,,,, they are boys ...... I have a Highwall in .40-65 that I call Trouble because she likes to reach way out there and wack things .... She is a Lady ... classy and dependable like my Mrs. I have a Low Wall in .38-40 and she is so sweet and easy to handle and doesn't hurt the ladies and kids I let shoot her but she is sure death on steel out to 300 yards ... I call her Baby .... Jabez Cowboy
  3. Probably wants to buy you a beer and some pizza. Maybe nanner splits for breakfast. Yall don't get one with two spoons and share though. That'd be weird. Heck, or not nowadays I can't keep up.
  4. Well glad your ok and back home. Sorry to hear of your mishap. Take care & hang in there. Sent you an e-mail also. Give ma call t (623) 693-3424 or e-mail me back. JRJ
  5. My snow is all Gone again ......... Nice day yesterday reached a high of 72 F yesterday and 65F today .... Started Shooting indoor Cowboy 3 stage mini matches 2nd and 4th Monday evening .... Just wrapping Up our Fundraiser for our Work in Uganda brought in $6,686 Had my bow out the other day ,,,, bow is fine, me I need a little Work .... Shooting not too bad , but the wind has been right Gusty ... Pumpkin Pie and Coffee fer da Grumps Jabez Cowboy
  6. Heal up and hide over real quick!!
  7. I have to say that my first thought on seeing the subject line was, "Why is he asking something about "Zur Judenfrange?"
  8. For sale are 6 + 2 leather loading strips for .38. The set of six comes with a matching, hand tooled pouch. All items are completely hand made. Strips are new and have only been loaded for the pictures. Ammunition not included. The single strips are $35 each, including shipping. The set of six with the pouch is $220, including shipping.
  9. I got a USPS box today, addressed to me, but the revolver barrel inside isn't mine. I I found the guy that sent it by myself, thanx!
  10. Graf's & Sons has them listed on their website for $13.99/500, but out of Stock.
  11. Which is worse, to have your pants fall down, or your gunbelt?
  12. Busy day here: Made it to the hospital to get special X-Rays on the knees, only to find my Doctor missed a part on the requisition form. Called my Doctor's office and they Fax'd a revised form, but the hospital claims it didn't arrive. Three hours waiting around until I gave up and went home. Doctor's office e-mailed me the revised copy of the form, so, I'll try again tomorrow, but this time, I'll bring the revised form and bring a book. CAS season is over here now and we're starting to button down for winter and get ready for snow swimming. GRUMP! GET OFF THE DANG LAWN WHILE IT'S SOGGY!!
  13. Today
  14. Can't find a Price on them ........ How many sheckles ????? Jabez Cowboy
  15. Then keep the cases etc covered. Don't put SASS or NRA and such stickers on your car.......... OLG
  16. One thing I look for on Multi Day Matches is ..... Does the WB shooting cut into the Cowboy Sidematches .... I have Zero use for WB .... I think WB is perhaps something that can be run as long as it doesn't impede any Cowboy Activity ... I like Longrange Sidematches the Best the greater the distance the better .... Longrange Single Shot Both Pistol and Rifle Caliber , Buffalo Caliber Longrange Lever In both Pistol and Rifle Caliber .... Deringer , Pocket Caliber , Speed Rifle and Pistol , Clays ,,, etc. I also like Posse Stake and Rope Cutting and knock them all (100 targets) down in the shortest time ... I even shot my first round of Sporting Clays ( at the Canadian SASS Nationals ) this year using my hammered Double ... I like the Folks I meet and making lot's of Smoke .... I shoot FCD thinking of trying FC Gunfighter... I get Bored with Stand and deliver stages right Quick ,,,, I like stages that allow me to start on either end ... And Pick what order to shoot my guns in ... Yep I know Not Rifle Last, because of the pip-squeak loaders .... Most timers will pick-up my rifle from well over 50 yards .... I like Downrange movement side to side etc... I like Swap Meets ,Campfires with or with-out music , Visiting Friends both old and New and serving Icecream with berries to friends around Camp ... Jabez Cowboy
  17. Yesterday
  18. Broke on Sunday morning hand surgery Monday morning....Got a rod, a screw, and nail....Back in one piece and home....Feel good and slow moving....I guess work for Winter Range.....Just wondering what could go wrong???? Texas Lizard Thanks for well wish.....And those who wanted to shoot horses.....
  19. Public Agencies really do get one’s goat! Sorry...baaaaah’d humor.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.