SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Agreed. On mission critical reloads I remove primers before case tumbling. I don't consider SASS reloads as mission critical.
  3. Take a guess, where these electronic locks are made!
  4. Do it every time. The target will tell you to do such, trust me.
  5. I haven't needed to do that. The only rounds I do that on is LR rifle loads and then only once in every 5 or 6 firings.
  6. If you remove the primer, before case tumbling. You will also clean the primer pocket, which leads to easier and more uniform primer seating.
  7. Although you'd notice that real quick you place the bullet at the seating station.
  8. Is there a chance a few 357 cases got mixed in with your 38’s? Sam Sackett
  9. That's called, "make a comment, decide you didn't need to have made that comment, and erase that comment". Unlike some boards, this does not give you the option of deleting your post. You must leave something there. I found it putting a period in makes the software happy.
  10. I wet tumble with spent primers in place. In the winter they go into the oven at 245 for at least a half hour. Summer time back yard in the sun, it doesn't take long. The brass will be very hot to the touch. I haven't had a stuck primer for at least 6 or 7 years. I recently tumbled about 10 gallons of brass in a two week period. kR PS I have wet tumbled with Dawn and Lemi Shine a few brass inadvertently with live primers everyone went bang when dried out.
  11. Nope. Well....maybe on a box secured in the trunk. I do use it for my phone, and several apps on my phone. That way I don't have to remember to what I last changed my password. ("Change Password" "Enter new password" clickity, clickity, click "New password must not be the same as old password")
  12. One will be arriving from Amazon soon.
  13. Today
  14. In your lasagna example, if pressed for a time, I'd say about 2/3 of the time for the full receipt. Usually I just cook it "Until it looks done" and don't worry about timing to the minute. I know to check it after a little while. Of course, the times given in a receipt often need to be modified. Some of it might be my oven (a small ~30 year old, 24" wall oven), but I've had that issue with other ovens, too. "Bake at 350F for 45 minutes" and then have to add half an hour to bake it through. Or should have taken it out after 20 minutes. I almost prefer the old receipts "Bake in a moderate oven until done."
  15. Now that it is no longer a crime to be a thief and break into cars, I don't leave my EDC in the vehicle, it's much safer on my person. Oh well!
  16. LORDY! https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-68895233 https://nypost.com/2024/04/24/world-news/blood-soaked-military-horses-run-amok-in-london/
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.