SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just leaving this here. https://reason.com/2024/04/19/appeals-court-rules-that-cops-can-physically-make-you-unlock-your-phone/
  3. When I was a kid, I read the Tom Sawyer/Huck Finn stuff over and over. I know how to get a fence painted purt quick like too.
  4. The loaves I make regularly are 43 minutes for the 4 X 9 and 44 minutes for the 5x9.
  5. What is it with ya'll and three's lately?
  6. Exactly. And the low-hanging fruit is the shotgun. SG is the only gun we load on the clock. Git gud at loading the SG.
  7. Rover, The throats on my Rugers are .430 and the barrels are .429. The same goes for for my rifle. I use .430 coated .44 Magnum bullets in both revolvers and rifles. Your rifle being of older design (The firing pin extension on the older models was retained w/ a cross pin) may have a .427 bore. New Old
  8. Absulamumundo and you betcha. Scarlett be a most excellent source for quality bullets and a fine propellant APP!! Ask for them by NAME!! "Bullets by Scarlett" you betcha
  9. Yep. He was a hoot to talk to. Enjoyed shooting with him for a number of years at Norco.
  10. I used powdered sulfur for ticks and chiggers. Dust socks, tops of boots, pants from knee down and around the waist band of my underwear. Worked better than any version of OFF. My Grandma gave me a large antique pink plastic ladies powder puff setup filled with sulfur rather than makeup powder. Without it I’d have never survived my childhood. The chiggers would have been the death of me.
  11. I bet he would not have any trouble getting LETTERS FROM THE EARTH published.
  12. Any more I use a probe thermometer for almost any meat in the oven. Casseroles not so much. I've tried it with bread and don't find any benefit.
  13. I remember Zzyzx from up at Norco. He was a really nice man and always had a smile on his face. RIP, Zzyzx.
  14. That’s a great deal of custom work and material for the price.
  15. Duology, triology, tetralogy, pentology, and hexology. Sexology is something else. )))) then, yeah it continues, hepatology, etc.
  16. Limited Edition Pedersoli 120th Anniversary Creedmoor rolling block in .45-70. Excellent hand engraved receiver and buttplate. Heavy Half round / octagon 34" target weight barrel with a globe front sight, and long range tang sight. Top flat marked "120th Anniversary of the Creedmoor Rifle". Beautiful European walnut pistol grip stock checkered at wrist. Forestock has German Silver nose cap. Bore is minty. Near new and unfired. Pedersoli makes match grade barrels and can compete with its American counterparts. $2300 + Shipping.
  17. FW-190 narrowly misses the payload dropped by a B-26. Captured by a camera of a USAAF B-26 Marauder during a raid over Germany in early 1945.
  18. Well stated...... especially from a man who TW don't even like. ..........Widder
  19. Exactly! I was pretty much going to say the same thing. If I am making something that normally would take an hour but I halved it at 40-45 minutes I would check the temp. Nearly every time it is done in 3/4 of the normal recipe time at the very same temperature. ADDING: I want to try lasagna in my smoker. Pizza in a smoker is fantastic.
  20. The gunsmithing part is interesting, but the OP was just intended to share a way to quickly remove the thin shaved lead collars on re-seated bullets.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.