SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. And the seven words you can't say on television!
  3. Please PM me if you’re interested so we can work out details. See separate listing for “Men’s Shirts, Clothing” to combine shipping. No trades - US Postal Money Order or Cash. Buyer pays actual shipping. Face to face buyer in Dallas, Fort Wort area. Message me if you’re interested so we can work out details. My wife lost interest in Cowboy Action and the first 4 items are new never worn. Laundered them to get the hanger dust off. New A. Frontier Classics Edwardian Ensemble burgundy skirt and lined jacket Size large Price $50 B. Scully skirt color brown size 14 Price $20 C. Frontier Classics Lady Gambler color pink size M Price $20 D. Frontier Classics Somerset Blouse color black leaf print size L Price $20 Used E. Frontier Classics Lady Gambler color blue size M Price $20
  4. This Post is being submitted SOLELY for the appreciation of this little girls ability to tell a detailed story with gestures, facial expressions and voice variations. (The content is not meant to violate any SASS Forum guidelines.)
  5. Due to health issues is am not able to shoot. For Sale asking $20 each. Please PM me if you’re interested so we can work out details. See separate listing for “Women Ladies shirts, Outfit” to combine shipping. No trades - US Postal Money Order or Cash. Buyer pays actual shipping. Face to face buyer in Dallas, Fort Wort area. Message me if you’re interested so we can work out details. Have not been worn in 6 years. Laundered them to get the hanger dust off. No rips all buttons accounted for. Fancy Pants 38 waist x 32 Length (FS) Burgandy Sash 132” by 3.5” I am 38 waist it wraps around me twice; ties and ends hang down 14” Texas Summer Heat shirts A. Scully size L color Navy B. Scully size L color Black with leaf pattern C. Scully size L color Tan D. Scully size L color White with gray stripes Normal Shirts 1. Scully size L color Navy 2. Scully size s color Tan with brown tie 3. Frontier Classics size L Blue Gray 4. Frontier Classics size L Blue Tan 5. Dickies size XL color Navy 6. Levi's size L color denim
  6. “Cry ‘God for Harry, England and Saint George!’”
  7. Put this one under: Just in case someone is hankerin' some dragon food.
  8. Absolutely floored that these are still here, especially with the deal sweetener. No dog in the fight bump for a great deal.
  9. They don't seem to be, at least running my finger across them and running the cylinder, to be high and the dent in them should definitely have set them off. I will have a look next time it happens to see if they have been fired. Thanks.
  10. I am by no means a shining example of what to do. I have watched TW shoot a lot and have tried to pickup some of his movements. I did it pretty well (for me) in this video. Just like TW was describing above, my thought process was shoot strong pistol first, then pick up the shotgun. When I holster the left pistol, I'm within reach of shotgun shells. It all came together pretty well. I have a lot of TW videos on my channel where you can see his transitions. He has a channel too with more of his videos. By the way, when I first started picking up long guns with my right hand while shooting with my left, I missed often. I kept doing it anyway and am improving the accuracy.
  11. Today
  12. I’ve got a pair of factory rubber you can have for the postage, let me know if you want ‘em.
  13. You clearly missed several steps. First, I see no side salad as a starter to go with the shake. Next, a filet mignon with sides of mashed potatoes and tender-crisp sautéed vegetables. And then a desert. You were on the right track making two shakes, but likely need a third to go with the rest of the ingredients. For balance in your diet. Keep trying, you are on the right track.
  14. Get yourself a video camera and film yourself as much as possible. Especially dry fire practice. This will let you see areas that need improvement and Identify anything that could lead to bad habits.
  15. I've had some misfires with Rem primers and discovered that they are a little harder to seat with a 550. I checked and had about 10% with primers not seated all the way. I talked with another shooter that used Rem primers and he had the same problem. kR
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.