SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. My guess would be not many. Word would likely spread quickly to Not Try That. https://www.warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/japanese-knee-mortar.html
  3. Since it was released 15 years ago, we can assume that this is where Sniffy got his facts about 9mm "lung blowout" bullets.
  4. KY State stages are now posted on our FB page! We’ll also be shooting our regularly scheduled monthly match this Sat, for those who want to get in a little more practice. 10am
  5. Dunno how to post it, but George Thorogood's "Bbbad to the Bone".
  6. I wonder how many guys in the WWII Pacific Theater got messed up by a captured "Knee Mortar".
  7. Wow! That one dude could not operate a shotgun for crap. How about the whacky shotgun stance? All their weight on the rear leg. I guess chopping wood really benefits those shootin’ muscles…
  8. That is something I cannot do. Well, when I could wear flip-flops I couldn’t do the socks too. I went from those Birkenstock looking sandals to flip-flops in 2005. Once I got used to those I didn’t like the slip style. When I had a crash in ‘17 I had 2 surgeries on my right foot. I cannot wear sandals or flip-flops these days. Instead I were Sanuk sandal shoes. Comfortable and non-binding. My favorite style. My wife bought me a pair of these. Sanuk Sidewalk Surfers. Perfect for all occasions…Well, any occasion I am showing up to. I have a pair like these, only they’re more blue.
  9. Today
  10. Not only just some French song, la Marseillaise is the French national anthem
  11. Well, I said she was doing it wrong.
  12. It's not often you see them in desert colors. That must be it.
  13. Hello everyone Cowboy Edge is sponsoring some upcoming matches where you’ll be able to lay hands on the Taper Tool and see if it fits your needs. These are the shoots where you can see it and possibly win one or buy one. Wisconsin State Championship Reckoning on the Rock May 30-June 1 Tennessee State Championship The Regulators Reckoning May 30-June 1 Indiana State Championship Ambush in Paradise June 7 -9 Canadian National Championship Saskatoon Saskatchewan August 1-4 Illinois State Championship Illowa irregulars Milan, IL August 16-18 Riverboat Red of Red’s Specialties will have some with him at these events: SW Regional, Hell on the Border April 24-27 Iowa State Championship May 24-26 ND/SD State Championships June 13-16 you can always go to Cowboyedge.com to purchase or contact Average Joe joe@cowboyedge.com Thanks!!
  14. That's weird. When I went in for the, ah, rear view camera testing, I tired to leave off the little socks they gave me. I kept pushing them off, the staff kept putting them back on me.
  15. Here's the photo from which that was cropped: She's not gripping her elbow. She's not grabbing her shoulder. That arm is just floating there. When you see this stance in movies the gun hand will be over the middle of the forearm, with that support arm just floating in the air. As I wrote, it must be a Hollywood thing. I agree that IF you can lock up that supporting arm by grabbing the opposite elbow, shoulder, etc. you will have a more stable platform than classic Bullseye stance. Maybe. Some of those Bullseye shooters are rock steady. And the Olympic shooters are like robots.
  16. I was trying to find a certain pistol stance as in illustration for another thread and found this gem
  17. I’m with you, Red. Socks and Tevas are my campfire footwear at day’s end.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.