SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The salt guns are bug-a-salt for shooting flies and such.
  3. Since the 1980s reloading recipes and chronograph results kept on index cards organized by caliber. Medium looseleaf notebook for the firearms and shooting results are kept there. Got to record it cause you will sure as shoot forget it otherwise. No fuss, no batteries. Old school
  4. 1. Some; depends on the state. 2. Likewise it depends on the state, but there must be substantial reasons to depart from the guidelines, such as egregious circumstances,. 3. He can tack on something for contempt, but not that much.
  5. Today
  6. u like it - i was nine - i know i saw that as i have used it since the early 60s nothing like free beer - never seen a bad one
  7. im guessing that delivery driver doesnt work there anymore - or the guy that took the orders no longer works there , i get it that mistakes can happen but thats a bit over the topping so to speak ,
  8. she was in a movie that i cant recall the name of when young with an up and coming actor that i think was montgomery cliff[ [ i, think he had an accident that ended his carrier] she looked fairly good , i think she was his wife but a the least his pregnant girlfriend , he killed her in a boat to win over the the star - i think it was vivean lea or else it was elizabeth taylor , either way a sad story
  9. the straight up answer is all of them , and i gotta add festus to the list as well , i always enjoyed these stars of the second tier , i think of them as just as important to the story as the main star ,
  10. "...i.t sounds like he was guilty of involuntary manslaughter. If found guilty let's hope the judge holds him to the same standards as Reed..........." im in favor of that and i agree with this assessment of the circumstances , my big cpomplaint with him is that he says he didnt pull the trigger - we all know otherwise
  11. Next month La Sombra will be sitting at the kitchen table filling primer tubes by hand, and thinking "dang I wish I still had that filler, what was I thinking?"
  12. Actually, he really only needs BRASS in 44wcf. As Coffinmaker mentioned, you can fireform 44wcf brass to .45 Colt and the thin brass works just as well to seal the 45 chamber as it did the 44 chamber. I've heard of this for years, and considered it briefly but then I already shoot BP in 44-40, 32-20, and .38, so I even though I shot mucho BP in my .45 and .44 Spcl rifles years ago, I only put smokeless in them these days. Although regarding fireforming 44wcf, I'm wondering how many will get split in the process? And since I don't plan on shooting the .45 with BP, I've never even considered annealing and then keeping those segregated from pistol brass, etc. But like Bull says, if you are in this game for a while you will be getting more guns. So consider a dash caliber for your next rifle. Also, I can understand how a full case of powder can be a lot of recoil in a .45, but if you are also concerned that it will be too loud and smokey, well then I feel sorry for you.
  13. How to stop auto-correct from ducking up Here's How to Fix Your iPhone's Goofy Autocorrect Fix autocorrect if it’s driving you ducking crazy Too Many Autocorrect Fails? Tweak These Keyboard Settings on Your iPhone and iPad I turned off autocorrect on my iPhone and learned a terrible lesson
  14. Went back and updated title on original post Thanks again to all Gateway Kid
  15. i get mail here for a lot of my wifes family , some that we are supposed to get [her moms] some we are not - our dead sister in law , her husband and children that never lived here , and me with my wifes last name [they are different] , on occassion my neighbors , but never someone from another state yet , anyway i never open anything without my correct name on it
  16. im in for cigar night , im not needing the glutten free lunch so no thanks ,
  17. Sorry forgot to mark it. Found one. Thanks to all Gateway Kid moderators if you want to delete it go ahead
  18. ATF is your call after fedex , you dont want this hanging out there , after all it is in your name bottom line ,
  19. i would love to attend but i cant get my calendar clear at that time , maybe next year
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.