SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Can't say I've ever seen a shooter forced to reload a jacked round, but most do. But that doesn't answer your question!
  3. Purchased and never installed. Only removed from the packaging to take this amazing photo of a product you already know everything about - you know, fancy springs for your 1860, 1866, or 1873 rifle (https://www.slixprings.com/proddetail.php?prod=SliXprings-Lever-Spring). Cheaper to sell and give you free shipping than return. Also cheaper to sell than buy another rifle and install these springs. Comes with collectable April 19th Far Side comic to document the date of your historic purchase (probably worth at least tree-fiddy). $50 delivered to SASS members in the US.
  4. I don’t recall seeing Three Dog Night on anybody’s list.
  5. I know this has been asked and answered but I’m having a senior moment so please indulge me. Stage instructions call for ten rifle. During the course of fire shooter jacks a live round out of the rifle thus only firing nine rounds. Shooter chooses to simply move to the next gun without reloading the 10th round. He’s obviously earned a miss. I’m thinking also a P for not following stage instructions. Someone else suggested also a Spirit of the Game. What’s the call?
  6. Since there is no standard specification as to what constitutes "+P" ammo, I'd simply disregard such a claim. Since the rifle is chambered in 44 Magnum, this is probably a better indication that +P ammo is ok. None of which should be construed that you could reset the bullet further in the case and be safe. That is simply asking to be added to the 2024 Darwin Award (winners?) IMO, I'd be satisfied to just singly load it until it was gone, or as suggested above, disassemble it and reload based on published data.
  7. Emerson, Lake, & Palmer Ace Ten Years After Buffalo Springfield The Kinks J. J. Cale Blondie Loggins & Messina Chicago Delaney and Bonnie and we mustn’t forget ELVIS PRESLEY
  8. Lobo Sweet Looking Glass Blues Image Zager and Evans Sniff N The Tears Rick Derringer Amboy Dukes Iron Butterfly Strawberry Alarm Clock Barry McGuire Edwin Starr The Ides of March Country Joe and the Fish
  9. Seamus is a great pard. hope to get out that way one of these days.
  10. Today
  11. ? and The Mysterians The Kings (Canadian Band) The McCoys The Kingsmen
  12. If you go on YouTube much, search for a channel called "the charismatic voice." It's an award winning professional opera singer and voice teacher who does reaction / analysis videos of different rock acts. She has done several videos featuring Heart, and if she's to be believed, yeah, Ann Wilson is pretty good. (understatement)
  13. Here's a link: https://www.uclahealth.org/medical-services/radiology/interventional-radiology/treatments-procedures/genicular-artery-embolization-gae Interesting, but I don't know anyone who has had it done
  14. My load is 14-15 grains of Titewad, 3/4 oz of shot with claybuster wad, and cheddite primers in a gun club hull.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.