SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This. Accuracy sucks without that gas check The .30s look home cast also. No lube in the grooves. Do they have a waxy coating on them. If so it's liquid Alox. Good stuff.
  3. I found these that I’d part with. The Two on the left are Russian followed by East German and Bulgarian. PM me if interested. Thanks, Jeb
  4. Paul McCartney might have a good chance to see it rebuilt, if they get it done on time..... ..........Widder
  5. Oh, I think those second bullets pictured are for an 1895 Winchester in 30/40 Krag. You'll have to get one of those now. Wontcha???
  6. I've kinda made it a point to stop whatever I'm doing and relax for 30 minutes while watching the "James Show"... He normally has about $5K before the other contestants have $200. He stated a couple days ago that he plans to use some of his winnings for Children Charities. And he stated yesterday that he's learned most of his answers in Childrens books at the Library. All I ever learned from Childrens books was about Jack and Jill going to the top of the hill for water. I never figured that out because water runs downhill..... atleast here in E.TN. ..........Widder
  7. I haven't seen him on Jeopardy. However, yesterday on TMZ, I saw a tape of him on another show. I think it was called The Chase. He was answering the questions before the host finished asking them. Amazing!
  8. His opponents develop the deer in the headlights look early in the second round and he knows it, some even earlier.
  9. Thanks guys, Think were getting close to the answer. I found a couple of 45 CS and will be seeing the owner of the 45acp Vaquero this weekend. Finally time for our first shoot of the year. Been 6 months so getting pretty excited even there is good chance of rain with chance of snow GW
  10. Today
  11. I don’t have any cowboy special cases..
  12. Cheatin Charlie

Cell Phone

"I'll give you my flip phone when you pry it from my cold, dead hands"
  13. I received an email reply back stating both 97’s are almost finished. I asked for a date estimate instead of “almost” I have not received that yet. As as I said in the start of this thread, the gunsmith does great work. My intention was not to cause any issues, but to ask the question of if I am being impatient or justified in my concern. I know “Life Happens” and as many in the thread have said, as long as it is communicated then the customer can decide if they want to wait or not. I try try to be as patient as possible and consider the other side of all issues. But, for me to consider them, I must know them. I have even been called a _______ for waiting over a year. I may be several things, you fill in the blank. I consider my self someone who follows the Cowboy Way. My word is my bond. If I tell you something I stick to it. I try to help others and be considerate of their situation. I try to deal with everyone fairly and honestly. I will let everyone know the final outcome, hopefully there will be a happy ending at the end of the saga. Thanks BC
  14. Should put one in there and compare case head clearance but it looks like they would work just fine ...
  15. Reached almost a million and a quarter in 16 days!! His final wager yesterday was $35,000.00+!
  16. I don’t know the dimensions of the 45 cowboy special case but my 45 acp Vaquero doesn’t have the recess for moon clips. The head of a 45acp round does not sit flush with the cylinder.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.