SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You sir, are not alone. I don't even try at this point. Also terrible movies: The Gods must be crazy, 1 and especially #2. It Could Happen to You(Nicolas Cage) is the only movie I can remember walking out of the theater.
  3. The Colt SAA is NIB in .45 colt with a 5 1/2" BBL Gunbroker had another one also NIB, in .45 colt with a 4.75" BBL, for about the same price but I dilly dallied for one day too much and it got sold before I could get back to it. It'll probably be a very long time before another such deal comes along again.
  4. Cimarron Bullets. I have loaded well over 10000 and have yet to find a bad bullet. Lots of shooters in the NE Texas and south east OK area buy from him. Excellent price, exceptional quality, and he supports SASS clubs in this area. The 230 grain LRN bullets feed flawlessly in my 1911.
  5. https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/mobile/halifax-police-officers-prohibited-from-taking-service-weapons-home-chief-says-1.4642566 I was always taught we were on duty 24/7. I guess not in Canada anymore
  6. They have a LOT of gun dealers in Chi-town. Apparently you don't have to fill out any forms. Just have to know who's dealin' and where! As to gun ranges, there are plenty on the South Side. Even have live targets! Chicago used to be a nice place what with the museums and all...when I was a kid, about six-and-a-half decades ago! Suburbs still okay, I guess.
  7. I don’t have OCD. I have CDO. It’s like OCD, but it’s in alphabetical order, the way it should be!
  8. Done that to B of A, American Express, and Wells Fargo over the years.
  9. It uses black powder, no FFL needed.
  10. We had a couple of the grandkids this weekend and I wasn't going to shoot but just to show I "empathized" (been a while since I've used a $3 word) with ya Max I woke up in time to check the weather on my phone and saw it was raining in Conyers so it made just rolling over and getting back to sleep that much easier. Hope your guns don't rust before you clean them. Oh, and Ophelia said to make sure that you've checked all of her ammo twice before checking yours; she said she don't one of those "clicks but no bangs" kinda ammo to shoot in front of strangers with! We'll be hitching up the mules to the wagon on Wed and headed West, hope to make it there in mid afternoon. I have packed my golf cart condom just in case! Kajun
  11. Today
  12. Hitting/penetrating an object? Air friction? Heck ~ just the fire-propelled trip down the barrel through the rifling would wipe out any fingerprints - not to mention california-inspired micro-enraving!* *Yes, they did once consider requiring boolits to be micro-engraved or stamped by the manufacturer, supposedly to allow tracing to the purchaser.
  13. So for a deleted post it's been here a long time.
  14. Deposits over$10,000.00 must be reported to the Federal Government by law. (Thank you Washington) Amounts over $5000.00 on a continuing bases also get scrutinized and can be reported. (You may be laundering money) Amounts under that, I would tell them to pound sand and if I got any guff, there probably is a bank across the street that would love to have your business.
  15. This is a Ricochet Roy 44-45 loading strip used on one time on one bay and didn't work for me I will just keep doing what I have doing for 24 years. Only one side has a concho incase you use different loads Payed $100.00 asking $70.00 shipped
  16. Yep! Got up this morning and got them ready. See you Thursday!
  17. https://bulletsbyscarlett.com/shop?olsPage=products%2F230-grain-45-colt-or-acp-sized-452&page=2 OLG
  18. My most favorite flowers are in season!!!!!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.