SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Well pards I'm selling my 1897 Winchester takedown Modl. E, year 1930, 12Gauge. 19 1/4" barrel Loads six in magazine tube, great ejection and extraction, very nice bluing, good stock with Hogue recoil pad added, cut stock with LOP @ 11 inches, lengthening of forcing cone. One small chip on bottom part of stock. Very smooth polished action, Brass bead front sight. Price tag is $850.00 plus shipping. Shipped to your FFl guy. JRJ
  3. Well let's see I'm going to Kansas State first, then the next weekend is my local clubs championship, then the next weekend I'm going to Mississippi State and the next weekend I'm going to Wisconsin State. Mississippi will be the 22nd and Wisconsin will be the 23rd different state that I have shot cowboy action in. Yep looks like I'm going to play some Cowboy. Yeee Haaaa!
  4. I thought about that. If no one comes up with anything will probably go that route. Thanks for the tip!!
  5. Today
  6. I ain’t gonna acknowledge her being right too often….tends to make her hat fit tight and she pulls out her bullhorn more often. Kajun
  7. Broke, motivated and wanting are why I learned most of my skills to do it myself. And back in the day I didn't have youtube.
  8. That's weird. Here we have two types of sheetrock. You got the regular sheetrock, with the paper covering is white. Then you have green sheetrock. This is moisture resistant, and is designed for use in kitchens and bathrooms. It's got green paper on it. This is the bathroom they built when they built my house in 1956. Ceramic tile goes up about 4 feet on the walls, and then sheetrock all the rest of the way up. In the bathtub the tile goes up about 6 feet, but then sheetrock the rest of the way to the ceiling. This is the shower that was put in the new master bedroom when it was built somewhere around 1995. The tile goes about six and a half feet up the walls, but then again it's sheetrock from the top of the tile to the ceiling. And all of the bathroom outside of the shower is sheetrock.
  9. You can always add a rubber recoil pad to yours and cover it with a leather butt cover. That’s about cheap as you can get.
  10. 1. You're behind the time, KK. She was also right when she married Tommy Gun. 2. She was right when she shot the Marlin. 3. AND...... she Was right when she choose to shoot the Widdermatic...... ..........Widder
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.