SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There are so many. Eric Burdon was mentioned. He is someone who I think is really under rated, big time. The Mark and Brian radio show used to have musicians on and get them to play a song or two. Ann Wilson sounded amazing, just like her recordings live in their studio. Tom Jones was another good one.
  3. Or those up North of where I am...eh.
  4. What?! Nobody remembers ABBA? I didn't like all of their stuff, but half is better than some of those mentioned that I couldn't stomach at all.
  5. When I glanced across the title I saw How to shoot A gunfighter , first thought was from AMBUSH CB reckon , I ortta find my glasses
  6. Roy Orbison Al Stewart Seals and Croft Bread England Dan and John Ford Coley Peter Frampton Eric Clapton
  7. I would take a colored marking pen and color in ALL the area around the numbers, with the numbers included. THEN, I could take some steel wool and lightly buff it. This might help give you a clearer indication of those numbers. ..........Widder
  8. Looking at it more.... On the top, I can see what you think might be a 5. Don't see how it could be a three. But I am not sure it's anything other than a pit. It's in the wrong place the be a 4th number, and it's much fainter. On the lower, I still can't see anything that might be a 4th number. As it if the third is a 5 or a 6.... I think it's a 5. I really must thank everyone. This has been helpful
  9. Today
  10. Not so much when flying alone and attacked by a horde of zeros and afterward.
  11. I showed that first short video to my wife and she said, "What am I looking at?" so I told her, "A right angle, gearless drive. " "No. What's it do?" "It takes power from this direction (hand motions), and makes it go this direction (more hand motions). " (in somewhat irked tones)"What does it DO?" "You have a shop with a belt drive going this way, but you need a driven belt going at right angles to that to drive something else."
  12. Bear, You may already know this but the Australian firm that services Rugers is NIOA, as listed on Ruger's website. The same outfit that bought out Barrett. Phone: 7-3621-9999 e mail: sales@nioa.com.au It's best to contact them as the problem seems to be over rotation of the cylinder, for what ever reason, but the "fix" may require some 'smithing.
  13. That's in the Americas. It didn't spread to the rest of the world until after Europeans spread it.
  14. Have 390 used hulls. These have been gone through and are good reloadable hulls. Shipping box is 14 x 12 x 9 not heavy so shipping should not be bad. $25 plus actual shipping
  15. Even this statement is wrong Tobacco and tobacco-related products have a long history that stretches back to 6,000 BC. The plant today known as tobacco, or Nicotiana tabacum, is a member of the nicotiana genus
  16. Looks like a 4th number on top tang. 7155? 7153? They look to be hand stamped as the spacing and height of the letters varies some. And the bottom looks more like 716 to me.
  17. Arigato gozaimasu, JoeSan.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.