SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah, thinking about the Casull thing.
  3. Where I have shot previously. If gun is declared broke shooter is assessed a miss for each unfired round?
  4. A malfunction is called for the GUN failing to work and you no longer continue to use it. I am pretty sure that leaving that round you attempted to fire and which FTFd in the cylinder is NOT a MISS nor an overloading of the gun. So, don't call malfunction and you should be fine. good luck, GJ
  5. I thought "paint" horses were called paints because they had blotches of color - usually black but occasionally brown - scattered here and there around their body. They weren't all gray.
  6. Stage instructions do not say which target to start on OR give you a choice of either end... start on any of the three.
  7. But there WAS a fired round when I pulled off my belt and fired for the round that did not go off. maybe this would never come up... and maybe it would.
  8. Unless your goal is to shoot clean at all costs it saves you more time to take the miss than spending time trying to reload a pistol. I have never attempted a pistol reload during a stage. I think you are asking for more problems. Personally I would get your guns checked out. Although Remington primers do give me some issues with my Rugers because I use lightened hammer springs. Try a heavier spring and see if that helps?
  9. As a stage writer, you need to be CLEAR (well, as clear as you can anyway) and try to respect the different classes as best you can. When a shooter has choices about where they can start or which direction they will go or what order they will shoot a scenario such as this, as a spotter, you can ask how they intend to run the stage, so you will be prepared. Now, they don't HAVE to tell you and sometimes some stages are a little tricky to spot for, especially if you have a very fast shooter or someone who challenges spotters, such as a gunfighter/Outlaw that double-cocks (fires). You just have to do the best you can and if you're not sure... its a hit.
  10. If you wouldn't declare malfunction I guess you'd get a Miss at the ULT because of an unfired round in the revolver.
  11. From the last update, here is the chain of songs for pages 40 & 41 The key words used to match the next song title appear in RED. If a Song did not fit the Conga Line, it appears in lavender color. Magic)(al) mystery tOur (the) House of the rising Sunday Bloody Sunday morning coming down : Sunday will never be the Same Kind Of Crazy On (You give love a bad Na(Me)mphIs) this Love Me Do you Remember When will i see you Against The Wind : i just can't (Help) Believing: Help me hold On the good ship lolliPop Muzik : (Music of the (Blue Mountains) lolliPop Muzik : (Music of the (Blue Mountains) horn : (Blue (Side Of The Mountain) (Road)Singer : i'm just a Singer (in a (Rock And Roll band) : Rock And Roll (Fantasy) Fantasy Island Girl : Thunder Island : GOD of Thunder(struck): (GOing Down the road (Feelin'(g) Bad) Blues): (Blue on (Black) (Betty)'s bein' (Bad) to the (Bone)s in (The Ocean): (Ocean (Eyes) of a child): doctor my Eyes: Bette davis Eyes: Betty lou's gettin' out (Tonight i'm (Yours) is no dis(Grace) is GOne) : GOing up the Country's cool Against the (wind(Son)g) of a Witch: Son of a Son of a Sailor: what do we do with a Drunken Sailor: God's Own Drunk : You Don't Own me: You Don't know what it's like (To Love Somebody): Somebody To Love : what wonderous Love is this : ((Everybody needs somebody sometime)to Love)
  12. I don't really think any of the above apply; the guns (yes, both my pistols and my rifle have experienced dud primers) have been modified and the pistols, specifically, set off CCIs and Winchesters regularly with no problems... until recently. BTW, due to supplies, I have started into a supply of Remingtons. I have not pulled the primers to check if they have been fired ( I will when it happens again) but they all have big dents in them where the firing pins have struck them. Not really my question though; I get some primers are garbage. My question is whether I would call a malfunction and ground the pistol after reloading into the sixth chamber and finishing the string, know the bad primer round is still in the gun. Thank you
  13. Fire Eater Didn't get a PM from you. If it said I couldn't receive messages I have cleaned out my box should be room. Please send again. Marlin
  14. Another annoying line to get you buy stuff is this gem" "It;s time to fall in love again, with your home" Only at Calvetta Bros Floor show!
  15. Indoor CAS at Niles, Ohio! Thursday April 25, 2024 Howdy, friends, nieghbors, ladies, and gents! Come join the posse of pistoleers and sharpshooters known as the Lake Park Raiders over at the Western Reserve Fish and Gamer Association in Niles, Ohio for their Thursday Work Shirker Open Class CAS match on April 25, 2024. Tons of fun, merriment, and jollification at last year’s prices! Coffee and donuts! Heartless Hannah and BoJak won’t be there, so the donuts are coming from Dunkin’ Donuts but not to worry; there are free chewable Tums! Five fun-filled stages featuring Old West excitement and action fresh from the creative mind of the Brunswick Kid! Bring your healthy imagination and a sense of humor! It’s mandatory! Doors open at 9:00 am or before and the lead goes down range at 10:00 am after the Pledge of Allegiance and a brief safety meeting. Visitors and spectators are always welcome, but you must have adequate safety glasses or shooting glasses and adequate hearing protection – muffs or ear plugs. Bring all the cowboy guns: 2 six-shooters, a lever gun or long gun, and a side-by-side shotgun. Leave the shotgun ammo at home! 12 gauge and 20-gauge shotgun ammo will be provided by the club. The match is on Thursday April 25, 2024. Come join the posse and have some Thursday morning fun! You may shoot any style at any time during the match. We hope to see you there! All the best, Slow Mo Dern and the Lake Park raiders Thank you for your support!
  16. This is another example that can be used: [ ] Synonyms Use of words that may have the same or similiar meaning. Mustang The use of Mustang in lieu of Horse
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.