SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Is this the SA clone of a Ruger, from Mossberg from 30+ years ago? If so, there weren’t too many. If so, I don’t know who made the parts. Or, Is it a clone of the Model P? I’m really not familiar with them. ANYWAY, I would consider: Possibly incorrect part? The brand is unfamiliar, so whoever you bought the part from may have sold it knowing it’s only “close”. Usually all need some fitting to one extent.or another.
  4. At about the 30 minute mark you can watch a 4-8-4 pulling a special event train stall out and then restart on the grade. Exceptional engineer at the throttle.
  5. I wanted to change the hammers on my Pietta pistols. Got a couple of quotes, but now I'm a little reluctant to "pull the trigger" (sorry bad joke). Both companies, Cimmaron and EMF said that changing hammers would probably change the timing and they'd have to retimed. My questions are: 1. Is that true? 2. Is retiming hard to do or do have to have a gunsmith do it? 3. If it takes a gunsmith any recommendations on a good one? There's nothing wrong with the current hammers or timing, I'm just shooting Duelist and the thumb stretch on the current hammers is a little long.
  6. Noz

Black Gold 2020

Why would you even mention "cowboy poi" this long before the event and give Whiskey Creek Johnson time to be inventive. The real stuff is the menu item that nightmares are made of. You know that WCJ will come up with something that will make poi taste like honey.
  7. I have a US Arms Abilene in .45 LC. I just replaced a broken hand on it but the cylinder is locked up and won’t move. The cylinder stop won’t disengage at all. And suggestions on why it would do this?
  8. That’s my take, especially when you zoom in on his eyes.
  9. The nation is over the precipice and sliding down the ever more slippery slope!!
  10. is there anything that stays sacred in this world ? obviously not , i dont know why i typed that , one day there will be a rebellion against all this anti-everything we hold dear , till then guess im a nonconformist uncooperative nature has its ways believer ,
  11. This is why I don't like letting people borrow my guns. I bet those were nice guns before somebody scratched them up something fierce.
  12. that puts a crimp in your shooting , hope you heal well and completely , good luck
  13. thats a tough call , im naked either way ,
  14. Tried to send you a pm, said you cannot receive messages. My email is lancewilson49@gmail.com. Arizona Gunfighter
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.