SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He thinks they should think his way but there would be no need for him to say anything if he thought everyone does think his way.
  3. My personal favorite...Saw them live, and the light show to this song was incredible!
  4. Rest in peace, Dickey Betts. Thank you for the music.
  5. A Punny Joke - I am not a musician. Frankly, my stuff began in the early '60's and I was far more interested in cars, motorcycles and girls - reverse order. Think record player with a changer and 2 copies of good background.
  6. Van Morrison Queen Rod Stewart Billy Joel Dire Straits Elton John
  7. RIP Mr. Betts...Lord I was born a Ramblin' Man
  8. Nothing “offbeat” about them. Fabulous, powerful vocals, one of the best guitarists anywhere, and a list of hits that rivals all the great acts of the period, right up until today!!
  9. The Lettermen Mary Wells Peter Paul and Mary The Righteous Brothers Peter and Gordon
  10. Ann Wilson was, and may still be, one of the best female vocalists of all time. Nancy Wilson (her sister) is one of the most accomplished female guitarists of all time. Together, they both form Heart. If you've never heard them, you're missing out on gem of a band.
  11. Liked some of Iron Butterfly's drum solos.
  12. You never know. Those types think that everybody thinks the way they do. Or thinks that they should.
  13. It was perfect for us BP shooters with winds that kept the targets visible. Thank you @Shooting Iron Miller for making it such a fun shoot.
  14. Blue Oyster Cult Led Zepplin Warren Zevon Tommy James and the Shondells Bad Co. Free Mungo Jerry Black Sabbath War Eric Burden and the Animals Rolling Stones Wings The Beatles
  15. Don't forget Dear Diary. I don't know why but that's one of my favorites by the Moody Blues.
  16. I heard they were kind of off beat. I have a ridiculous collection of records (Even my kids call them vinyl!) from the '60's, but I guess I don't have a Heart.
  17. I don't know if involuntary manslaughter was an option for Lee's death in North Carolina. It must be in New Mexico.
  18. Don’t let Moose’s low post count worry you. He is a pard of mine, good guy. His word is good.
  19. OH! A Group Called Smith! My favorite of "Pearls Before Swine" that I mentioned before
  20. I can’t believe that in all of this, nobody has mentioned the greatest female rock band of all time! HEART!!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.