SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Two blued hammers that have been jeweled. These were originally in a pair of .32's. Bolt plungers, springs and crosspins are intact. Good condition. $75 shipped to you. I take PayPal Friends and Family only OR you can send a check. Thanks for looking.
  3. Fixed it for ya. However you also should know that the reason these people want to get their big opinion out there is because we need to know that they know better than the rest of us do.
  4. Moody Blues Eurythmics The Pretenders The Eagles Kansas Styx Jethro Tull Led Zeppelin The Allman Brothers Band Aerosmith Van Morrison Uriah Heep Bob Seger America Boston Jerry Rafferty Stevie Ray Vaughn The Marshal Tucker Band ZZ Top
  5. You can actually call them and set it up. I think you will need your VIN or your radio ID number. tel:18006896881 Their website: https://www.siriusxm.com/
  6. Well I don’t have an amp for it yet. Not much sound without an amp! I’ll post something when I get it together.
  7. I have some new 38 special brass now. $16 per 100 plush shipping.
  8. I was looking for another copy of Holiday Affair, because mine seems to have grown legs. I found one, but it was $15 which was way more than I wanted to spend on it. But then I find a four pack of "Christmas favorites" for $11. One was Holiday Affair. That's already a better price even if the rest of them are crap. One was It Happened on Fifth Avenue. Great Christmas movie. Sounds like a winner. The third one is Blossoms in the Dust. This is a biopic of a woman who ends up starting a home for foundling children, and manages to get the word "illegitimate" removed from Texas birth certificates. The movie starts off with her sister is about to get married, until the prospective mother-in-law finds out that the sister is adopted and is illegitimate and puts the kibosh on the marriage and the sister committed suicide. This is a Christmas favorite? And lastly we have All Mine to Give. This concerns a Scottish couple in an upper Midwest logging town, and they have six kids, and both parents die. Diphtheria for one and typhoid for the other. So the townsfolk are going to jump right in and separate the children and take a kid, and the oldest boy convinces the town to let him have one last Christmas together. He decides which people would make better parents for his brothers and sisters, and on Christmas night he takes his siblings to these various houses, figuring they would not refuse the child on Christmas. And after he has givin away his five brothers and sisters, he goes off to the logging camp. Also a biopic. Based on a true story. And again I'm thinking, this is a Christmas favorite??
  9. Per HSMs FAQ: 45 Colt ammunition OTHER than Cowboy Action ammunition is for use ONLY in the OLD STYLE LARGE FRAME Ruger Blackhawk (post 1973, not the pre 1973 3-screw) including the ORIGINAL Ruger Vaquero and Ruger Bisley version of the Blackhawk, the Thompson/Center Contender, the Magnum Research BFR, or any firearm chambered in 454 Casull or 460 S&W including the Taurus Raging Judge. It is NOT for the NEW STYLE SMALL FRAME Ruger Blackhawk and its variants like the NEW Vaquero or the New Flat-top Blackhawks. It is NOT suitable for the Colt Single Action Army, Colt Cowboy, Colt Anaconda or Ruger Redhawk, Taurus Judge, any Smith and Wesson revolvers including the Governor or any vintage or replica firearms. We have no information on any rifles that can safely shoot this ammunition at this time. https://hsmammunition.com/faqs/
  10. Turn on the "Voice Memo" app on your phone. Play a few bars and post the memo here on the wire. I think it will post as an MP3 file. We would love to hear you!
  11. Steely Dan Chicago Blood Sweat and Tears Cream Vanilla Fudge
  12. Do you care what kind of wood? I have a couple of birch ones.
  13. I shoot 32 HR Mag in my pistols and 38 Spl in my rifle. First time I wet tumbled at a friends house - didn’t occur to me. The 32 fit EXACTLY inside a 38Spl case! I hand sort before I tumble and it does NOT MATTER… I always miss one or two. Hugs! Scarlett
  14. Already shipped yours and 4 others that were ordered today! Thanks @Badlands Bob #61228 for the opportunity! I’m sorry that it came at your expense, so to speak! These Bolt Block Kits made by @KingSnake are really handy! Comes with punch and extra pin material. Big hugs! Scarlett
  15. Not at all. Just bringing it up as I remember it. She absolutely is responsible. especially as she shouldn't have let anybody access the gun not directly involved with the scene. I would have thought that all guns on the set would be secured when not involved in a scene, and that NOBODY except the Armorer could access them.
  16. The Doors Jimi Hendrix The Mamas and the Papas CSN/CSN & Y Eric Burdon and the Animals The Grass Roots The Association The Beatles The Rolling Stones Pink Floyd Ted Nugent That should hold you for a while.
  17. Once in a while, I get an unforeseen 9 mm stuck in a 45 caliber when I’m dry tumbling. I turn my Tumbler on and then hold the 45 case up of against the center stud. In about 10 to 15 seconds, I can pull the 9 mm out easily. Uriah
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.