SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Not gonna fall for that again…. So anyway. I sorted brass (44-40 45 colt acp) and I can’t account for one 44-40 brass. I have sorted 3x’s so started doing the only thing I know to do. Hand load the 45 colt w/ black powder and will find during expanding. (Gosh having to hand load on a Thursday night! LOL) I could not be happier. Indecently, I found (2) 45 colt brass with small primer going through sorting so maybe a good thing. I found one sml primer 45 colt about a year ago and now two?
  3. Spring in Canada and the car washes are booming, with drivers trying to get the salt off, only to meet all the Robins and other migrants, just here to breed!!
  4. The problem is $60-80,000 isn’t an uncommon price for cars anymore. A minor fender bender repair now starts at $3,000. My car is 20 years old, but I still have to pay for all those new cars - and the lawsuits from those s**tbird ambulance chasers. “We get the big money for YOU!”
  5. Clown on steroids. You don't see that in low drag high speed guys. They are usually smart as well.
  6. Sure there is. He thinks that it will increase his popularity if people know he thinks that way too.
  7. Nothing impartial about that bunch of bureaucrats!! Absolutely OWNED by liberals who have nothing but total control as a goal and total despite for the Constitution!!
  8. That device they put in your vehicle does a lot more than just the things you've said. It also tracks your speed (knows if you're driving over the limit via gps), braking habits (late braking, heavy braking), acceleration (heavy on the gas when traveling, jackrabbit starts), idling habits while stopped, times of all travel, tracks your exact location at all times and various other types of data that I would consider intrusive overreach. It could also be used against you (or for you) in the event of a claim or incident. No way that I would sign up for it. Big brother at it's finest.
  9. I’ll need your name and address to run my shipping program. Thanks
  10. I don’t care who you are, that’s funny right there. And true…
  11. Nor Chad and Jeremy, Jan and Dean, The Beach Boys, The Everly Brothers, The Righteous Brothers, or The BeeGees!!
  12. I'll take 5 bags message me cost and your payment info
  13. Color me shocked. Not! Revealed: CDC removes self-defense gun use stats after private meeting with gun control advocates | Law Enforcement Today | lawenforcementtoday.com
  14. The aircraft initially earned a bad reputation due to its necessarily high approach speeds, among other things. Interestingly, MOH recipient Jay Zeamer Jr. failed to check out as pilot in command of B-26s. He had no such problems with B-17s.
  15. My insurance company has a program were they attach some kind of doohickey to your car, and that allows them to keep track of how far you drive and where you drive. The theory being that if you don't drive very far or if you don't drive it to dangerous areas, there's less risk of your car being damaged or stolen, so they can make your premium less. But I don't want my insurance company, or the government, or my next door neighbor, or anybody else knowing how far I drive and where I go. So I have opted not to sign up for that program, and I have to pay more. Kind of sucks.
  16. I also haven't seen Jay and the Americans mentioned.
  17. I'm a cop, I want to get a search warrant. Do I have to go to a specific judge? Or can any guy that has the right to sit behind the bench with the robe on give me one?
  18. Absolutely! Watch them live doing 'Crazy On You' or 'Barracuda' back in the day, or their cover of 'Stairway to Heaven' in honor of Led Zeppelin at the Kennedy Center Honors more recently, and it leaves little doubt as to their talent.
  19. Today
  20. Okay, when you get a stuck case inside another, grab your handy dandy ACME kinetic bullet pullet, yeah the old hammer type, and smack it a couple times. It will pop right out.
  21. Enjoyed meeting you and the Misses, Red. Now you got me thinking...I just checked, and it should be possible to fit SEVEN buckles on a hatband!!
  22. My wife and I are both retired and I keep meticulous records of fuel purchases/odometer readings. From Jan. 1st to June 30th last year for the limited mileage driven, it's costing us $4.61 per mile just for the insurance premium coverage......I complained and asked if there were not a category for those of us who have very minimal travel and was told that I had the best rate available for multi-vehicle, multi-policy coverage.......Guess we have to pay for all of those who have flood and accident claims.......
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.