SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. hey buzzard my friend , i like that , every time i think you have scored big with your signature you outdo yourself again , very nice - see you at PITV? or for sure at WOWS ,
  3. A lady I work with has a tshirt that says "Some of y'all's cornbread ain't done in the middle." I love that shirt.
  4. Howdy Fallon, If you're going to mix brass like that you have to expect these illicit pairings. I suggest that you throw a couple of shot shells in with the brass. That way you can be sure that they get to the alter. Rev. Chase Not approved to perform weddings in Connecticut
  5. Today
  6. Maybe not REAL rock, but we spent a lot of time listening to: Harry Nilson Electric Light Orchestra Mississippi Fred McDowell Hoyt Axton Goose Creek Symphony as well as most of the already listed names.
  7. i can generally get mine appart but i try very hard now to sort and seperate so i dont get this - PITA
  8. It has a design defect with the frame-mounted safety, sitting under the shooter's right thumb and pushed down for safe, exactly opposite the great 1911.
  9. I bought one 6.5 and one 7.7 in the late 1980s when Rose's sold milsurp guns for $50-$100. Neither was as fun or cheap to shoot as my many SMLEs or Swedish Mausers. Japan didn't have enough large hardwood trees, so the buttstock is a two-piece dovetailed situation. These were known to splinter or break during hard use.
  10. Contact Sirius and request their $5/ month deal. I have Sirius in my Corvette and when I let it expire; they flooded me with "Sugn Up Again" offers. Painted Lady's new car has a "trial" offer that we will let expire and then wait until she is getting the same $5 offers. I listen to old rock, comedy, NASCAR and the NFL. I love it for road trips and cities where I dont have terrestrial radio staions programmed.
  11. LtCol Douglas Hamilton, 102 years old and change flew C-47 over Normandy the day BEFORE D Day, dropping pathfinder troops behind the lines to "raise scatter hell", the flew several more missions on D-Day. I'm told he ended up flying B-25 bombers later on I had a cousin, considerably older than I, who flew B-25 and B-26 bombers in the Pacific. He bought a B-26 and "Winnibago-ized" it into a corporate plane later on.
  12. There have been several of our interplanetary missions that have far exceeded expectations!! Yes! A few were duds, but we seem to have more successes than we do failures!!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.