SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Two things make an onion sweet. 1. The variety 2 The soil it is grown in.
  3. If you "think" it's a miss, it's a hit.
  4. Maybe the judge is just trying to protect the public and follow the law. Obviously somebody brought it to the Court's attention. If nobody is willing to voluntarily participate in efforts to curtail the obvious fast virus spread, then why should anybody expect the pandemic to end any time soon and/or why should we be surprised if regulation gets tougher? By bowing our necks and finding clever ways around requirements and medical recommendations, we are just dragging the pandemic out longer, polarizing the issue worse, and killing more people (130,000 funerals, so far). Clever people are their own enemy, leaving few public medicine options except an enforced broad business and recreation lockdown.
  5. Vidalia onions are a staple in this here household. Thanks for the recipe Y'all.
  6. A true Gallery model brings $$$. You sure this is a Gallery model?? I'd have to check to see if Winchester even made a Gallery model of the 62... Phantom
  7. It's actual the closing/restrictions are mandated by the State... Don't know if "mandated" is the correct word. Clubs or any other business can call their county judge and ask for a wavier. Apparently this judge said no. Phantom
  8. That plague is endemic in the Southwest. Ground squirrels also carry the disease.
  9. Well the good news is that this super TO stopped the shooter from incurring the penalty for the 5 second "miss". Sucks that he then had to give him the 10 second "P" for shooting the SG out of order. Maybe having him/her pick brass might be too complex of a task... Phantom
  10. It'll be over by November elections. Notice the new outbreaks and lockdown are in states that are must win the electoral votes to win the election?
  11. I think this is what Phantom would have the most fun with.
  12. Paradise Pass Regulators will be holding the first ever Making Black Powder Great Again match on August 29-30. We would love to have you come and enjoy 10 smoke filled, old school inspired stages of smokey fun!!! Please get your registrations in soon to guarantee you a spot for this!! We look forward to seeing you there!
  13. Well crap. Widder and Goody both beat me to it.
  14. Denver squirrel tests positive for Bubonic Plague Big deal. Prairie dawgs around here get it al the time.
  15. PWB, we can't possibly know the correct call without first also knowing which reloader the shooter reloaded the suspect shotshells on.
  16. Sad to hear this. A cool guy. He made Geoff Peterson the robot, for Craig Ferguson's Late Late Show.
  17. Try VTI or Cimarron or Taylor’s for the hammers. J M
  18. Probably didn't hord enough toilet paper.
  19. Hate that. I enjoyed seeing him on the show. RIP
  20. Nah has to be the true 1860 Henry for the side match I am planning for it. Part of the trick for running it well is how folks work around the tricky "Henry Hop"
  21. You forgot: 'How hard did the shooter pull the trigger'? ..........Widder
  22. Grant Imahara, one of the co-hosts of Mythbusters died of a brain aneurysm. I always liked him on the show, and by all accounts he was a genuinely nice guy. He had recently spent time building an animatronic Baby Yoda that shows emotion to take to children's hospitals. One of my favorite bits from the show including Grant:
  23. Only want the hammers to be honest, trying to short stroke a pair of usfa's without ruining original hammers.
  24. No email account? You could possibly be the only one on the planet without one! Well maybe a few in the jungles!!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.