SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hey Gents Does anyone still shoot this ? Macon Due 29445
  3. We all know that's not true! The inhabitants of Mars look like
  4. You don't even have to do that. My wife's last three SUVs have had pressure sensor stems. Not only do they snap off like celery stalks, (expensive to replace!) In an emergency you cannot use an aerosol flat sealer. I have a full sized spare for each vehicle.
  5. Those 1856 V-8s had a lot more room to work.
  6. i lock my car everywhere ..........often have guns in there
  7. yes , i think the odds are against it as there seems to be an agenda not in the common mans interest afoot these days ,
  8. isnt it tho ? and how they twist chit to make it work for them , in my mind God will not be happy with so much of what has happened in his name , ill not point at any one religion as worse or better than another , plenty of wrath to go around , i just wish evil people would stop justifying their actions in his name , and im all for eliminating the evil people in this world in the name of the innocents they prey upon ,
  9. wow - lots of history in this thread , i missed that first but remember the other two well ,
  10. I am now I just received my confirmation. I’ll see you there.
  11. It looks weak to me. Also too wide at the head for engine work.
  12. they are right i never knew it existed , ive seen a lot of different spanners in my lifetime but never that one ,
  13. coordination and muscular ability as well as the timing of a drummer
  14. I want info on edible eye, this is cool for Halloween!
  15. my first look i thought they looked like a braw for kinky buisness .........sorry thats what i saw
  16. anybody mention crème yet ? led zepplin , how about grand funk ? diamond rio , REO speedwagon , kid rock , carly simon ,
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.