SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. would love to ask my folks that grew up in the late 20s and 30s but they are both gone now , ill ask the first 100 year old i see as thats what they would be this year , i like the camera angle idead - it makes some sense but so did all the other ideas as well , thanks for contributing everyone ,
  3. Yanks beat the cheatin’ Assrtos 5-4! Good start to the season!!
  4. i loved that movie as well , that was a really neat scene
  5. I absolutely detest the whole body modification business. Now I'll bet that many of you guys have tattoos. And I suppose that's fine. But when I see an otherwise attractive person, woman OR man that is covered with tattoos and piercings, I simply find it displeasing.
  6. ya , ive never understood them , a distraction when speaking to the person your attention is drawn to it and your mind is repulsed , completely negates a good interaction ,
  7. A friend of mine had a Kawi Triple 500. He let me ride it for a day. I fell in love with that bike. Man, it was quick. It handled great in the curves and switchbacks. He promised that if he decided to sell it that I got first shot at it. Then that little sonofa…. traded it for a junkyard Datsun Sunbeam. Still pizzes me off.
  8. watab kid

Yildiz SxS

thanksa i missed that part , looks nice but i prefer double triggers on my SxS
  9. I was once at a major corporation sales meeting in Texas where I watched a contest between a senior executive and an "up and comer" - basically who was more into pain. There was a pepper on the edge of the plate - I like spicy, but touched it to my tongue and that was enough, These two guys chowed them down. Woof! Can't recall seeing them later in the evening, wouldn't want to have been either of them in the morning,
  10. They look just like the picture in the link. https://www.academy.com/p/yildiz-12-gauge-side-by-side-shotgun-105280002 Randy
  11. good info to know , fun thread ,
  12. watab kid

Yildiz SxS

never heard off them so nothing to add or detract from this thread , but if someone has one id love to see a photo ,
  13. Not sure yet, but I'm gonna try to make it down and hopefully shoot with the Burt bunch. Slater ain't sure he can make it. ..........Widder
  14. Last week, my brother, who lives on the east coast of Florida, called me to say that my niece was involved in a minor auto crash in St. Pete (20 miles away mol) and asked me to go down to comfort her as this was her first crash and was uninjured but crying and distraught. Of course, I went to support her. I'd been a while since I've seen her. She's a cute little 21 year old blond with, you guessed it, a nose ring. I didn't say anything but I thought it looked terrible. I didn't say anything. Her car was still drivable as she had changed lanes and hooked a fender well of a pickup with her bumper and tore her bumper most of the way off. I took it the rest of the way off, threw it in the back of her car and followed her back to her apartment. Met her boyfriend, after seeing him...it kind of explained the nose ring...what a putz. I won't say anything to her about her choice of men or the nose ring. I was young once too, I'm sure that I looked dumb too and my choice of women sometimes was questionable.
  15. Papa Dave used to slick up and sell the Yildiz, they are the nicest looking internally of any modest priced shotguns I’ve seen. Everyone I’ve seen would shuck STS and AA hulls right out of the box. Like everything else they are very oversprung. They have a long reset on the trigger so they are hard to shoot if you’re used to an SKB. I think a good gunsmith could make a very nice starter shotgun out of one. https://www.academy.com/p/yildiz-12-gauge-side-by-side-shotgun-105280002 Randy
  16. Here I sit, having a little snack after having a nice day. I got up early, reloaded 200 rounds of .32 H&R and 140 rounds of 9mm. Went and picked up some 2-cycle oil and some fresh gas for my yard equipment. I even called to verify my Doctors appointment next week and even made my lodging reservations for the TN State. Basically, a good day. YET, while minding my own business (which TW knows nothing about), I get a phone call while eating a Taco to tell me I needed to view The Saloon and defend meowndangself. Well, because nobody really listens to TW, much less believe anything he says, I'll just sit here, finish my taco, drink a cold Pepsi, and enjoy my evening knowing that TW lives 3 1/2 hours away and glad he ain't my neighbor. TW is antsy because he had a colonoscopy today and it nearly gave him a brain concussion. His doctor is Dr. Smellfunkus, notable for his special technique and leaving lipstick marks on cheeks. TW is his favorite patient. Like I've said before........ ya just can't make this stuff up. ..........Widder
  17. Casablanca is one of my all time favorite movies. I have probably watched it 30 or more times. I have the Blue Ray version. This info just makes watching it much more enjoyable. Has to be in the top 10 greatest movies of all time.
  18. watab kid

sxs

ive not got personal experience with these but ive seen a lot of high school shooters with both the tri star and the SKB shotguns , they have been standing up to the riggers of that sport quite well , have not heard of any needing repairs so far ,
  19. Padres 6-4 over the Giants. Pretty good game. Red Sox v. Mariners coming up in about an hour and a half.
  20. I saw a guy the other day with those ear lobe stretched out circles in his ears. Maybe 1 1/2" diameter. He was a normal looking guy otherwise. Those look even worse when they don't have the thing inserted in there with the ear lobe just hanging down.
  21. I have a 2007 Tacoma 4 cylinder access cab. Pretty much the base model. Bought it new. At that time I purchased lifetime oil change for $500. Have had the oil changed regularly all these years. One time the guy doing the paperwork printed out all the oil changes I've had over the years. He laughed and commented that I'd got my moneys worth. He said it pays for itself in about 3 years. Almost 295,000 miles on it now.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.