SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Fiber wads like the ones used in BPCR loading are made from a gasket like material, and does not degrade that I have ever seen. OLG
  3. Keith Richards doesn't need botox - In fact, I think botox gets Keith Richards injections
  4. The idea of make-ups for the stages with what is considered more difficult target (s) seems to me the perfect approach to satisfy those who are in dire pursuit of a clean stage. Make-up can be by shotgun, rifle, or both, just make the option target very shootable (large/close), and IMO, it should be hit to make stage clean. I am not particularly a fan of make-up target that can be shot at but miss is not a miss. Make it very shootable and time is the only penalty...again, my opinion. Most recent CAC had a number of plate racks and 10" knockdowns, these were perhaps difficult for some, but options were most always given to make the stage one to be shoot clean.
  5. todays version of the game vs the version of the game from years past.
  6. WIDDER, Not that I distrust Ruger (Snicker Snicker), but iffy you get one, BEFORE you shoot it, be sure to investigate the the diameter of the cylinder throats. Betcha two Bucks their undersize.
  7. The article’s entire reason for existence is to bring to the attention of the anti-gun crowd and that there is another opportunity to go after gun and ammunition manufacturers.
  8. A simple question about whether folks carry to/from matches turns into a bitch session about the vagaries of California's gun laws. If you californicators would spend half as much effort preventing or overturning such laws, we wouldn't be constantly subjected to your whining about how tough things are in PRC.
  9. Just winged’em, is what she meant! :-/
  10. No truer words have ever been said. A Posse Marshal that knows what his Role is. , T/O's that know the Rules, Spotters that Can Spot and Not Listen/count. all these can make a Match Great or Destroy it so Bad you don't want to return.
  11. Try this: https://www.shouselaw.com/public-nuisance.html Around here, "disorderly conduct" would be the more likely criminal citation. Some locales have specific statutes or regulations forbidding the display of gun-like hand gestures. Talk about trivializing the role of a police officer - sending him out to arrest a kid for pointing his unloaded finger "in an aggressive manner". LL
  12. That ain't "Fry Bread". LOL Need to find ya some indians for that'n.
  13. If he is carrying a rainbow pumpkin, is the boy in a bloody ballerina outfit wearing a costume or just confused?
  14. Thanks - This exactly the kind of information I would need for a good cause statement, i.e., SASS enthusiasts have been victims of robbery when leaving events. I don’t know from your comment if that’s what you’re saying or that people leaving a range are at significant risk of being robbed. In any case this may be helpful. WBM
  15. I think I do have tweed! I think he’s referring to this picture. Is that tweed? Dang Charlie I’m flattered. That picture is 8 years old. You must have really dug deep into my FB to find that. I didn’t know I was that important to you!
  16. Novel, fiction. And I think he was just trying to throw a scare into him. But I wondered. Unmarked car cut a guy off on the freeway. Other driver honked his horn. Cop ignored that. Other driver pulled up next to the unmarked car, cussed at him and flipped him off. Cop lit him up. Checked the car for anything easily visible to arrest him for. Driver is about to piss his britches. Cop tells him he needs to learn some freeway manners. Then tells him, “I could arrest you as a public nuisance.” Then he let him off with a warning. My wonder - COULD you be arrested as a public nuisance for shooting a bird at somebody? Los Angeles, if that would make a difference.
  17. Ain't enough Botox in the world!!!
  18. Are they going to quarrel ?
  19. Captain Bill and Phantom, this banter is beginning to sound like you are BFFs! Rainmaker, if I knew what you were trying to say, I'd probably be mad. You must be saying your dog treed a cat. Mine did too. Well it wasn't one of his boss cats and it ran. It is the cat in the distance. His bosses are in the foreground ignoring him.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.