SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'll take shirt Number one. Just let me know the final cost. Cumberland Mtn John
  3. Take a walk around any body of water or coast line in the western US and you will find plastic bottles, six pack can holders and shot shell hulls and wads on the shore and waters edge. What’s funny about that?
  4. Red, You are right, but Halloween is not what I was talking about. I mean that under everyday circumstances (not Halloween season or a costume party), somebody approaching in a mask IS out of place. If that happens (again) it causes me to adopt, a defensive aggressive posture. It stems from an incident in my adolescence. I learned then that I’d never “flight,” but that I will “fight”. It’s an unnatural fear, I suppose. Cat Brules
  5. Looking for a source for Rossi model 92 parts. The gun in question is a Puma. I specifically am looking for a muzzle cap retaing screw for a rifle. Gun parts showed the correct item but shipped a carbine screw. I called Rossi and the said they are part of Taurus now and anything before that they can not help with.?? They told me to call Legacy the importers of the Puma, who they said we have not head those for over 10 years, and can not help. There has to be options. I just do not know where.
  6. I’ve got to send my application in... I will do it tomorrow!! I’m coming AND I’m gonna shoot Black Powder in Honor of Beaver John and Judge ‘Em All Duncan! It’s a long way but I’ve heard NOTHING but GREAT things about your match! Plus, I really like your whole family! Great big hugs! Scarlett
  7. Well Assassin, I'm a little OCD about some things. I have a spreadsheet with a page for every gun, what rounds shot when, reloading page same, match page tells me what guns I shot in every match. Some folks practice transitions and dry fire, I update my spreadsheet.
  8. Today
  9. The most beautiful buckle I've ever seen.
  10. Ol' Hardpan... Hallowe'en frat party, circa 1970. I wuz inspired by the "Wizard of Id."
  11. Dang Abilene, I can't even remember my last clean match. Don't remember my first clean match and I'm in my 24th year. I know I've had a bunch but I don't keep track . Those clean match pins do add up, I gave one of the local clubs a hand full last year, figured they could just hand them out again. Clean is overrated.
  12. Price is for the whole kit. The case is glass topped and is heavy. It'll stand up on a shelf or table. It shows no sign of being fired; but, I'm sure it has
  13. https://www.ausa.org/sites/default/files/AUSAGraphicNovelIssue3AudieMurphy.pdf
  14. He does enjoy stirring the pot on occasion. The "wire" is just the "wire" not reality, he's a good hand on a posse and is very helpful to new shooters.
  15. Assassin

Berm

Those are at Briggsdale, Co and they are doubled up I believe. Hope y'all are doing well.
  16. Well I think there gotta be a buyer out there somes where
  17. Man, those oldies are scarier than anything I've seen in recent years!
  18. That's the thing about Hallowe'en-- they aren't out of place.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.