SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Back when dirt was young, and so was I, I could swing a sledgehammer like that. This level of effort would kill me today. My respect and my admiration to these craftsmen and the work that they do!
  3. Christmas, here is a video I did a few years back. The belt being used is a single loop, canvas by Doc Noper. Which ever kind of belt you choose, it can be good for you if you practice a good technique that works for you. Good luck. I have 3 of these videos if you decide to view them. They are titled: Widowmaker dry fire practice #1, #2. and #3. Hope you enjoy. ..........Widder
  4. I’m businessman as are many on here. You made the indiscriminate blanket statement. Not me.
  5. If you can find Alliant Promo powder it is very similar to red dot (they tell you to use red dot data) Winchester AA hull 12-13gr of Promo Claybuster CB0178-12 grey wad 7/8oz shot primer of choice My wife has been shooting these with no issues. Seem to be lighter recoil than factory LNLR rounds. Knockdowns are no problem.
  6. Looks like a good way to pinch your hand. Glad the Cresent style adjustable wrench took the market. A much better grip and it can be coated without interfering with the adjustability.
  7. ....... and the spectacles make her look "intellectual" ...... right?
  8. God forbid men have hobbies ........ or babies .......
  9. Today
  10. I think it has also hit the ladies walking..Ya them....Cost of shoes maybe.... Texas Lizard
  11. I not only didn't know it existed; I didn't know I needed it neither
  12. "Cheapies" describes my acoustic Harmony Cremona, vintage 1963. $61.00 with a 10% off coupon. We wuz pore y'know. I saved up and bought a used Selmer tenor sax which only cost $400 including a Golden Tone mouth piece and a bunch of accessories including reeds, pads, lube, and a real leather carrying case. I sold it 15 years later for $850.00.
  13. Yea they had more money than me plus they were under cover! I know at Tusco we’re under cover but I’m not playing there!
  14. That li'l crane could possibly be useful up around Baltimore about now .......
  15. Men’s black leather vest with four silver buttons and two pockets. High quality premium leather front and back. The vest is well made and excellent condition size medium. I usually wear a size large shirt or jacket and this fits perfectly. $65 plus actual shipping .
  16. One of my Schoolmates, Allan Woody, was a founding member of Govt. Mule! Fantastic band! Allan was gone too soon!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.