SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I had a ~12 oz. version of that that I used at reenactments. One evening, Friday set up, I got there early, got my tent set, got the fire area cleared, pit dug, and fire going for my evening meal. A young man showed up - he had worked a graveyard shift and driven from Bakersfield to Camp Meeker (near Jenner) in northern CA. He was dog tired, smelled my coffee, asked if he could have a cup. So I brewed one for him, even scrapped some sugar from the piloncillo for him. I don't think he had every had a cup of COFFEE, just Starbucks stuff. His eyes flew wide open..."That's STRONG!" I took the cup, sipped, "No, that's just coffee, about normal strength."
  3. He later added three more. Of those three, only the last is still unsaid.
  4. Sent you a PM Waddy. Thanks for the heads up Pale Wolf.
  5. A roomy shower big enough for three and a jacuzzi tub also big enough for three.
  6. My RCBS hammer is from 1983 and still working.
  7. Howdy! Don't forget! Mother's Day is coming up on May 12th! BTT
  8. Today
  9. Hmmm.....I see it as St. George protecting the sheep (Christians) from the dragon (Diocletian and the Devil). Of course, there are several interpretations of it. That's just my take on it. One of them is a village was being beset by a dragon which prevented the people from tending their flocks, and once a year they would sacrifice a virgin to the dragon. St. George subdued the dragon, put a rope or chain on it, had a young woman lead it to the village where St. George killed it.
  10. Like many things that actually were useful, the powers that be had to get rid of them, lest some idiot drink them and in favor of something you had to use three times as much of. Regards Gateway Kid
  11. Stew did remind the crowd “You people VOTED for these stages!” I thought Bill’s stage was fun. I don’t believe anyone on my posse got a P on that stage. Some people complain too much.
  12. “I’m your Huckleberry!” I bill by the hour, though.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.