SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ah cooler weather..& that's the way it stay's, not like you lot up there that have that freezin' stuff when it's your turn.., anyways it's vegs & meat stews, grass that don't grow,no mosquitos, no sweatin' on the range, warm as toast in bed, football season...ah what a time of the year !!!!!! Grump 'ya' say .....I ain't no grump least not for the next 5 months Pretty soon all your grass will be green so best ya all get ready...me well I'm checkin' out the footy teams for the w'end, go to a gun show & bust some clays on Sunday Luv' this time of the year..ain't even gunna' tell ya to git off the lawn !!!.
  3. Howdy Thought I'd play around with crimping 12g shells in a vintage crimper that I have. Without buying a trimmer what's the best homemade device you've come up with ? I've tried a few different ways but want something that will give me more reliable length & evenness. Thanks.......
  4. I have the Renegade in .45LC..great rifle fitted with a pioneer kit. [ FYI ..this is the only ONE being used for cowboy in Australia..& only another 4 were imported by Beretta,don't know where they ended up...mine I bought back from a U.S.A TRIP ] Is the Beretta name only on this rifle or was there others ? Was the Renegade only 38/357 & .45LC !
  5. Today
  6. Great stuff & yep we also luv' this wonderful game 'down -under..can't beat good publicity !!
  7. Slice it and give it to the dog...Then buy another one and cook slowly... Texas Lizard Only in the Air Force did I have tuff meat loaf....
  8. 6.2 grains of WST powder and a 200 grain bullet makes for a .45 Colt load that easily makes power factor and burns cleaner than most other powders. Extremely accurate, too. Although I like Red Dot as well for .45 Colt loads. I never think of clean and TrailBoss in the same universe. . Good luck, GJ
  9. And here's a caution from the Lyman die set instructions about overly-hard crimping that seems relevant:
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.