SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Te Germans had better photographers. Interesting gadget. Reminds me of the 1950's era Amphicar.
  3. Posse 1 was terrific, and we had cookies! 2nd place --B Western
  4. I can't believe no one mentioned The Waterboy, "Now that's some quality H2O"
  5. That come close to being the funniest thing I've ever seen. Thanks.
  6. When in doubt don't. I won't be offended whether it's real or not. I got one from myself a while back, and several robo-calls from my own number, too.
  7. I need one of those about as much as I need mumps.
  8. If it's just a couple then you should be fine. If it is a large bunch I would mention it to the retailer. If you are really worried then just smear some beeswax or chapstick or something on there. The lube is mostly wax anyway.
  9. I have found this to be true of every store I've ever been in, I think....
  10. I need 2 pairs of factory Ruger XR3-RED black micarta grips. I can trade or pay cash. Must be Ruger factory.
  11. Only thing that beats the Lost Skeleton of Cadavra is Trail of the Screaming Forehead: Of course, one might say that these are humorous spoofs....;-)
  12. Now, Pat... if you wuz sittin' up in your howdah and your elephant was trying futilely to shake that tiger off his leg while it was crawling upward, intent on chompin' yo' butt for supper, you'd be more'n happy to have that thing in your hands!
  13. Got the same from him. It's been going on for awhile now. OLG
  14. NO It's synthetic and a dang good oil. OLG
  15. Today
  16. thats always been my issue - little vacant territory between my holsters , i would love to have a ten round slide there
  17. love these old tools , not sure what the heirs will do with them but i pick these up when i find them , thats one ive not yet seen available , probably on the "one of a kind" order ,
  18. Did I mention that beer flows out of a wall in the pavilion?? NO! I mean REALLY!!!
  19. I shoot BP in paper and I get two or three reloads before they start to pinhole.
  20. watab kid

Name Tags

have had that issue - old eyes and lack of magnification seems to be the culprit , gettin old aint for sissys
  21. Hey, I know this Guy! I recognize the rolled up sleeves. I've seen him lately helping out in Wyoming and Colorado. He was a Posse Marshall in Hell on Wheels and it was the best Posse I've been with - but DO NOT TELL HIM.
  22. im thanking the OP for the question , got some good info on my EAA i recently purchased [used] NIB with all paper including original sales slip , i love the revolver - even if it is the only 38.357 i own [all of mine are 45s or 22s] im liken this one a lot ,
  23. Bump for a very nicely built reproduction Whitney! Here's a photo of my original Whitney that was dug from the area around Wounded Knee......still cocked, locked and loaded!! And yes, that's an original Winchester Model 1873 found in the same area, also cocked and loaded.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.