SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I’ve heard them saying the same thing. Watching that video it looked like a toy coming down!
  3. Watched the Dodgers roll over the Cardinals. Watching Texas and Cubs right now. Texas had a 50 year season ticket holder guy throw out the first pitch to Pudge Rodriquez. Pretty cool!
  4. Snakebite

sxs

Just got back from the Candy Store. Ordered a Charles Daly 513.
  5. I picked up a prescription today at my pharmacy and the prettiest girl waited on me. Very nice but my lord the nose ring was awful! I wanted to ask her why do you want to ruin such a pretty face with that bull ring in your nose? I bit my tongue
  6. Yesterday
  7. We used to put them in the nose of bulls and pigs because you could snap a lead rope to them and drag even a mean nasty animal around, wonder if the new generation of city kids knew what we used them for before they were “bling”
  8. I think ya would be much better off , breaking them eggs into a cast iron fryin' pan just more weirdness from down under
  9. Especially the dark colored ones. They look like fish hooks. I can’t remember a time where I’ve ever thought, “Gee, I’d like to stick a fish hook in my face.”
  10. That's interesting. I have seen (and own) the primer tool, roll crimper, and some other tools, but never saw one of these deprimers before.
  11. PIT SAWN TIMBER HOUSE - 1890 Family portrait of the Perren Family outside the first pit sawn timber house along Rosemount Road, Nambour
  12. Aaaahh. Missed that. Was hoping it was a 45 Colt Sam Sackett
  13. I rode a Kawasaki Mach 3 750 triple a couple of times back around 1971-72. Acceleration was mind-numbing and combined with marginal stability for such a bike. Think I might have had to change my underwear after my second (and last) ride… Oh, to be young and stupid again!
  14. SD, the producers of these videos are SASS members and often visit this Wire. If the OP wants a video file and not an internet link I'm sure he will ask for one. GD and JPR have already offered video files.
  15. Buckshot Bear

sxs

I bought a CZ Huglu a few years ago, absolutely love it.
  16. And no ammunition. Self propelled projectiles, maybe.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.