SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. no good for you or the neighborhood will come from this - air B$B or whatever it is , next thing you know there will be squatters in there and he owner wont be able to get rid of them - but you will be stuck with them as well
  3. ya , i think im avoiding that - anything i consider in a fish house has to be in a factory sealed bottle , just asayin ill add that im not staying in the same house as those that consider this - except maybe to clean the windows ?
  4. ya , i remember that , i didnt buy his BS and dont agree with t today -, not because he killed her and did that but because i thinik there is just too much BS now and then ,
  5. i am not a doctor and i dont play one on TV , i dont take any pills but if i did , i would take them the same time each day to keep any side affects as under control as possible , i would also take them as my doctor prescribed with all these medications being prescribed these days i wonder how many doctors are taking them ? having said that it dawned on me that i talk to doctors - retired and in active practice every day , i think ill ask them how many prescriptions they are on , i bet not many amnd i bet not the crap they are prescribing for us , seems these days there is a pill for everything , im hearing jefferson aitrplane in my head - white rabbit , im dead serious about this question , i have about six or seven dotors i deal with every week - im going to ask , i believe at least two will give me an honest answer i am back to add that my 'doctor' recently told me to take steroids for high cholestrol when mine is only a point above normal - ill not do this as my doctor brother advised me against it 0 im not telling anyone what to do here but taking medications ahould be to treat an issue not a way of life , JMHO
  6. Want to slow down the projects? Remove the hgtv channel from the tv. Approaching 2 years without a major project here.
  7. Honestly, when I open this this thread .... I thought this.
  8. Bailey Unfortunately I will not be there. Not sure about shipping...Face to Face would be best. Macon Due
  9. interesting both , i had never seen that bissel before - my family probably couldnt afford one
  10. NOPE , but apparently my wife has - we have three in the process , one done here , they were working fine for me ......but i dont need the luxury she does apparently , she mentioned the lawn last year but i ignored her , spring is coming tho ................. nothing like taking on projects in the most expensive areas of the house , im sure ill hear about the kitchen soon , its dated and the appliances are only a few new - dish washer , refrigerator , rest are dated , sometimes it seems like one can never keep up , .........would be fun to go a year without spending on these things , ill need a water heater soon too ,
  11. Today
  12. yup - first steps to communism is to ban words , rewrite history , turn folks against one another internally and then take control , impression those they think not in agreement or unfit , guess who goes to the gullags first ............................
  13. sorry i was slow - you have my prayers for both you and he as well as her , ive dealt with this with my mother and i know a little , just enough to know prayers are a valuable approach as there is not a lot of others
  14. i also use red dot or clays , im running 13 rns under 3/4oz , in a federal premium hull with wads i get from ballistic products , we dont need much for our targets and no reason to beat yourself up ,
  15. i was simply being respectful of your request when you fell ll , i will get my needs in order and place my order , hope i get to see you again soon , iif not ill never forget
  16. Continuing the keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
  17. that was my point - she worked off everything given , and now as a fairly well-off wage earner contributes back to those schools every year to fund the future benefits to students getting these grants and scholarships - these are paid for by someone they are not just materializing from thin air , exactly like the government money - it comes from those that are taxed and exactly like the loans biden is forgiving - we the taxpayers are paying them back , better a kid work it off , pay it back , or reinvest in the future - but how much of that do you see ?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.