SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Well, she got up from her nap, grabbed some lunch, and saw the card (ok, just a free card i printedfroma website) and little box on the back of her recliner. Set her lunch down, looked at it closer, "YOU DIDN'T!" she said. Opened the box and got a big silly grin on her face. She hadn't been expecting anything, so she was very surprised. Instantly sat down, grabbed some yarn and took it for a test drive. Success.
  3. And now for a serious question. She's qualified for the third time since May of '23. That's 10 months. She's qualified three times in 10 months? How often do you have to qualify for this team?
  4. A pediatrician that shoots??? Will the AMA allow that??
  5. DeaconKC

Yildiz SxS

Get a hold of @Taos his boy ran one.
  6. Leroy Luck

Yildiz SxS

I know they are Turkish made. Academy sells them or used to. No experience with them otherwise.
  7. Antique depriming tool. Works GREAT for depriming brass shotgun shells. $60 shipped USPS priority.
  8. Yildiz? I will have to google that one
  9. Skiddsteer1

sxs

I SECOND that!
  10. Seguin High School senior Karsyn Ross to compete for Team USA skeet shooting team in Italy and Peru
  11. Crazy what thing bring these days . That's a beautiful rifle ! I have owned many over they years . If you need a rifle . You can't go wrong with this one . Rooster
  12. I got that beat. I ordered a backpack in Oct of last year. They told me it was backordered but would get it out in the next couple of days. In December I called and they said it had been mailed but they didn't have a tracking number for it. I called in February and they told me it was in transit. I called again last week to ask for my money back and they said it was stilling showing in transit so they couldn't refund my money until the post office officially said it was lost. I don't think I will ever see the bag nor my money at this point. TM
  13. Was thinking the same thing - cockpits are relatively compact; 1, 2 or 3 rifle rounds passing thru would definitely get the pilots attention.
  14. Today
  15. It's perhaps a little buried, but it says .44 Magnum.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.