SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Me thinks the hook is set......... Kiss your savings account bu-bye. OLG
  3. I'll take it all PM to follow this evening
  4. Well made video One suggestion-Edit out the knucklehead at 0:24 seconds that twirls his loaded 'BB' revolver. That will get you a match disqualification in every shooting sport I know of. Respectfully, OLG
  5. Shows what you can do when you have near total air superiority. Similar to the pictures you see of German vehicles draped with big Nazi flags during early blitzkrieg advances. Clearly no worries about ground attack from the enemy, only friendly fire. Seamus
  6. Thanks. I'ts not a real range. It is makeshift on the yard of a western club in Bavaria. Th club is named "Red River Trail Crew". They had the kindness to let us use there facilities and join in the fun.
  7. Oh wait... let's not get carried away... they were "suppository pistols!
  8. Yeeha! And LOTS of wind blowing to help him out! Seems like the wind stops when it's my turns to shoot...
  9. Brave man, he could have been running headfirst into an ambush but he knew seconds counted. Fine shot too! This video does however illustrate how little can actually been seen from a body cam in many instance even with HD quality. Seamus
  10. Wahmaker Black Frock coat with Texas Star gold buttons size 56. $100.00. Vests, two Frontier Classics, Black and Tan, 3XL, $20.00 ea. Gold and black , hand made very nice $50.00. Pants, Frontier Classic , 54” x 28” worn twice $25.00.
  11. WOOHOO!!!! BP for his 1st match!!
  12. On a lot of phones you can use custom audio files. I have made a few using Audacity.
  13. Justin Ropers, size 11 EEE. Vibrant sole $60.00. Loredo’s Size 10 1/2 EW, side zipper $60.00. Hat, Rodeo King XXXXX Beaver, size 7 3/8, hat band by Washougal Will. $60.00. Knife, Damascus 5” blade, 9 1/2 overall, with sheath,$75.00 Marbles peep sight, for Uberti model 73 with different apertures and mounting screws, new. $100.00
  14. Correction made to the Model of the Winchester 12 GA shotguns - They are 1897 models - although, 1987 somehow sticks in my mind....Something kinda lingers...Hmmmm.
  15. WOW. Y'all sure know how to have fun. Very nice range.
  16. My dog Fido can do tricks, 8 times 7 is 56. I still use that one, some stuff sticks through 60 plus years. Seamus
  17. For the last time. https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bart-starr-1960s-green-bay-quarterback-dies-at-85
  18. Hard to compare this sort of thing but the Irish song “Salonika” is just as sad. Seamus
  19. Rather than asking here, where responses can be more aligned with what THEIR club allows, ask YOUR Match Director. He may require SASS legal pistol caliber ammo in said long range. Especially if targets are closer in than 75-100 yards. High velocity pistol ammo can pose a hazard to non hardened targets... and things like gas-checks can be a hazard to spectators, shooters & staff when launched @ high velocity at close-in targets. Don't assume. I've seen where even long range rifle caliber ammo must be within SASS rules. Don't assume.
  20. I'll definitely be trying the real thing eventually, but my buddy included the pyrodex so I figured I'll shoot it up first.
  21. Yes Sir, it was a beautiful day yesterday. I'm going to have to come down and see you guys in Escondido. I'm just up the road from you in Menifee.
  22. Today
  23. Cajon ain’t a lot of fun when it’s raining and the wind is coming up the canyon. Yesterday was a beautiful day at Cajon.
  24. Thank you for giving so much to this great county. God Bless America!!!
  25. We did it again! Last weekend we had our CAS with airguns 2019 down in Amberg, Bavaria in Germany. Please watch the trailer for the upcoming full match video if you like. (Just ignore the German language.) Your opinion means a lot to me.
  26. Give the inside of the case mouth a good chamfer. Un-chamfered brass will snag a flat based bullet most of the time and a boat tail occasionally. Duffield
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.