SASS Wire Forum

Lil Buckaroo @ EOT

Rev E. Lator

I received my 13 year old's registration and it shows JR BOYS instead of the correct category of Lil Buckaroo. I looked on the posse assignment listing and it show all JR BOYS OR JR GIRLS, no buckaroo or buckarette. Do they correct this at registration?

You will note that on the EOT signup they list Jr. Boy as 12-16 years of age. They do NOT list Buckaroo as a category. You will have to check with the SASS office if they allow the category. I don't ever remember a Buckaroo on one of my posses at EOT but they may have them.

You will note that on the EOT signup they list Jr. Boy as 12-16 years of age. They do NOT list Buckaroo as a category. You will have to check with the SASS office if they allow the category. I don't ever remember a Buckaroo on one of my posses at EOT but they may have them.

1272632[/snapback]

According to the online app, by which we signed up, there are buckaroo boys and girls, 13 and under, and Jr Boys and Girls 14-17.

Rev. I never use the online application. Just the printed one which does NOT list the category. You might contact CD TOM (he has recently posted the posse list) via e-mail and ask him. My category was incorrect on the first posting and he corrected it. They are still working on the Wild Bunch category problem also, so your problem isn't the only one. :D

Rev,

I've changed Hunter's category in our database and it will be updated in the posse lists after I send CD the latest file later this evening.

Wild Shot

Thank You!!!! That'll make the buckaroo happy!

Archived