SASS Wire Forum

New Shooters wants to know

Guest Sunshine Sally

Guest Sunshine Sally

:D Hey EOT participants,

Sunshine Sally here wanting some advice on which days would be the best for a new shooter to go visit EOT. I have my choice of Tuesday and Wednesday or the Wednesday and Thursday. I will not shoot at this one. I know that I don't know enough yet. :D

Thanks for the help and I am looking forward to seeing everyone at EOT.

Sunshine Sally

SASS 78765

Take a look at the schedule and see what appeals to you. There are seminars on Tuesday and Wednesday worth attending. Have you taken an RO class? The RO classes at EoT are great. Shopping is best later in the week when more sulters have arrived. If you want to watch shooting I think the side matches (Wednesday) are easier to watch than the main matches since the berms are much less crowded then. Thursday has costume contests and evening entertainment. I would go Wednesday and Thursday but that's just my preference.

Wednesday and Thursday will give you a much better view of everything that is going on. You should plan to spend 3-4 hours going in the suttlers tents and buildings to see what you can buy to fill out your costumes etc. Plan for a few hours to see the live entertainment. I would be sure to see the gatling gun demo on Thur. at 11 and ot 2. You will have a great time.

Chuckwagon

Guest Sunshine Sally
Wednesday and Thursday will give you a much better view of everything that is going on.  You should plan to spend 3-4 hours going in the suttlers tents and buildings to see what you can buy to fill out your costumes etc.  Plan for a few hours to see the live entertainment.  I would be sure to see the gatling gun demo on Thur. at 11 and ot 2.  You will have a great time.

Chuckwagon

1272552[/snapback]

Thanks for the reply. I will plan to go Wed. and Thursday.

Sunshine :D

Archived