SASS Wire Forum

Posse Assignment are posted

CD Tom

Posse assignments

Howdy,

I've posted the first draft of the posse assignments at the above site, I've also sent out e-mails to all those signed up. If you are signed up and did receive the posse list please e-mail with your correct address. Also if you find something you can't live with or need to make a change please e-mail me with your request. I'll continue posting updates to the list as more shooters sign up. Looking forward to another great EOT.

CD Tom

Ok, I've posted the most current posse assignment list. I'll try and post a new list at least once a day or more if changes are made. Just check the date and time in the upper right corner. I also send you the list via e-mail if you haven't received a list it means I don't have your current or correct e-mail, so send it to me.

Posse assignments

Howdy,

I've posted the first draft of the posse assignments at the above site, I've also sent out e-mails to all those signed up.  If you are signed up and did receive the posse list please e-mail with your correct address.  Also if you find something you can't live with or need to make a change please e-mail me with your request.  I'll continue posting updates to the list as more shooters sign up.  Looking forward to another great EOT.

CD Tom

1268095[/snapback]

Hi CD, just wondering what posses are in each of the rotations. viz. Posses 1 to what? shoot in the morning stage; what to what in the midday stage, & what to what the afternoon stage.

I know it changes each day, what we have our shooters all travelling together in one or 2 vehicles and we need to be in the same rotation for transportation purposes.

Also have you sent out packs this year with the parking tickets, entry pass etc. etc.

We leave in a few days time.

Regards,

Hi CD, just wondering what posses are in each of the rotations. viz. Posses 1 to what? shoot in the morning stage; what to what in the midday stage, & what to what the afternoon stage.

I know it changes each day, what we have our shooters all travelling together in one or 2 vehicles and we need to be in the same rotation for transportation purposes.

Also have you sent out packs this year with the parking tickets, entry pass etc. etc.

We leave in a few days time.

Regards,

That's the same question I posted - wish someone would answer it!!! When will we know what time each posse shoots?? I know you guys are busy............

Hi Dakota Mae,

This is what you are looking for.

CD sent me this email

Regards

Jack.

Posse 1-12 start at 7:30 day one, 10:30 day two and 1:30 day three. Posse 13-24 start at 10:30 day one, 1:30 day two and 7:30 day three. Posse 25-36 start at 1:30 day one, 7:30 day two and 10:30 day three.

Be sure to check the schedule when you arrive at EOT

Is that what you were looking for?

CD

He updated the list end of last week - but I think he left for EOT on Monday of this week......you may have to wait until you get there. Good luck everyone!!

Thanks Dakota Mae,

We will see the list when we get there. We forget some folks have to travel so far!

Dawson Dugan and Crazy Clara Bell.

Archived