SASS Wire Forum

2008 EOT Tea Parlor

Tess Dandridge

End of Trail 2008 is only a few months away. After well appreciated raves the Wild Bunch has agreed to sponsor the Tea Parlor again this year.

If you have never visited the Tea Parlor it is a place for Ladies and Cowboys alike to get out of the elements and have a cup of tea and cookies.

Last year many donated cookies and accessories to make the Tea Parlor a success which was greatly appreciated. I also appreciate all the Lovely Ladies and Handsome Cowboys who stopped by, had tea and chatted with us.

Like last year, cookie donations will be happily accepted again.

Please stop by, visit and enjoy a cup of tea with us.

Proprietor: Tess Dandridge SASS #50371 :D

Save the waddies spots at the tea tables and we'll be sure to bring the water and ice. Tea and cookies were really enjoyable last year, as well as the pretty company which accompanied them. :D

Hi Tess,

Do you want us to bring the stuff we brought last year, stove, coffee pots dishpans,hot pads?

I even have a couple more tea pots?

Anything else ya need?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You do and I bet Tess will deck you!

1264060[/snapback]

Even if I drink....TEA? :D

:D

• 2 weeks later...

A note Tess

Hatpin Lynn and I will be bringing cookies (and if you want tea) again this year. She will be happy to lend a hand again. She has a large cast iron fry pan to adjust the outlook of any cowpoke that gets out of line (chewing, spitting and the like). Should she bring the fry pan? Do you need anything else?

Chuckwagon SASS # 22

Hatpin Lynn SASS # 56276

Chuckwagon and Hat Pin Lynn

It is great hearing from you.

I would love it and I’m sure every cowpolk and lady alike would love it if you brought your cookies again this year.

Hat Pin it will be a pleasure serving tea with you once again.

Take care and be safe!! See you all in about 2 wks.

Tess Dandridge

SASS #50371

Archived