SASS Wire Forum

Waddie Shoot

Drago SASS #2995L

Again this year the Wild Bunch is sponsoring the Waddie shoot…Rumor has it, Hipshot is working up 3 good stages for our Waddie shoot. Last year about 15 shot the stages and had a blast…finished just before the rain hit!

Bring your guns..bring your leather/ammo…bring your gun cart…BUT if you can’t we’ll help you out with loaners.(except ammo)

Sign ups will be at the Waddie shack and Padre P.W will be run’n it. (He just doesn’t know it yet) :)

Awards to Top Woman and Top man

:)

Shortstroke

Not all the Waddies are on site that first week. The Waddie shoot will most likely take place on Friday afternoon, June 20th. I think it was a lot of fun last year….don’t you? :(

Why can't the waddies shoot with the match officials on the first weekend?  Seems a reasonable thing if we get there in time for it.  I don't mean wild bunch, I mean regular cowboy.  Jest askin'.

Shortstroke

1215295[/snapback]

As far as I know, there is no reason that they can't. I've just put it on my sign-up sheet that I request to shoot during that first weekend due to the fact that I'll be busy working during the main match. Hasn't been a problem to this point.

Hank

Again this year the Wild Bunch is sponsoring the Waddie shoot…Rumor has it, Hipshot is working up 3 good stages for our Waddie shoot.  Last year about 15 shot the stages and had a blast…finished just before the rain hit!

Bring your guns..bring your leather/ammo…bring your gun cart…BUT if you can’t we’ll help you out with loaners.(except ammo)

Sign ups will be at the Waddie shack and Padre P.W will be run’n it. (He just doesn’t know it yet) :P

Awards to Top Woman and Top man

:D

1196595[/snapback]

Hi Drago, I'm really looking forward to End of Trails this will be my 1st. I'm new to SASS but my father in law Big Horn has been around for years. Looking forward to the shoot as well as meeting new pards.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived