SASS Wire Forum

EOT 08

Hidden Valley in Tijeras,Great people and a nice campground.

Swimming pool,hot tub,hot showers.

About 15min.from ranch.

It turns into a SASS campground during EOT

We already have our reservation.

Here is a link to Hidden Valley,and PassPort America. Worth the money to join.

http://www.passportamerica.com/resources/c...php?record=1055

I am sure my wife and I will be there. A friend who just recently started shooting is also planning to come along, bringing his wife. We brought along a different couple last year, and they had a great time...hope for a repeat this year......just hope I shoot better.

I'm sure planning on it! Hey Vic, maybe I'll you see again! This time maybe we'll have more time to talk!

P.s.

We need MORE SOOT SISTERS!

Uh....ya don't suppose we could persuade Holy Terror to play smokey, do ya? :blink:

1103826[/snapback]

Hey BB i sure will try, kinda short last time

Vic

Pecos, Frosty Filly & I will be there. Lookin' forward ta a few siPs with ya.

Fancy, missed ya last year as cudn't git there. Sorely gonna miss Laylow this trip

Wont be quite the same. Drago gonna show?

Lt Daniel Lee, aint seen ya fer a while, lookin' forward ta a few shootin' lessons, Hope things is a poppin fer ya.

Ten High (I gots ta look up at him ta talk)- lookin forward ta seein' agin.

yaaaahhooooo!!!

Hey there Crykeeper,

I got an email from Drago when I signed up for Waddie (always capitalize Waddies)duty so I am assuming he is the Waddie czar again this year.

He better be I am too old to train another boss. :(

Hey BB i sure will try, kinda short last time

Vic

1106046[/snapback]

hey slick vic! my mom, brother, and i met you on the bus ride from the airport to the car rental last year in new mexico! im not sure if you remember us...my brother and i have red hair. we also met up with you the first day at EOT during breakfast. lol.

anyways, last year i did mounted shooting. this year i plan on doing action shooting. it should be a great experience. ill probably be seeing you around! :(

hope you remember me! :(

hey slick vic! my mom, brother, and i met you on the bus ride from the airport to the car rental last year in new mexico! im not sure if you remember us...my brother and i have red hair. we also met up with you the first day at EOT during breakfast. lol.

anyways, last year i did mounted shooting. this year i plan on doing action shooting. it should be a great experience. ill probably be seeing you around! :excl:

hope you remember me! :D

1116752[/snapback]

Sure i remember you guys. The first friendly faces i saw from i left home. Be sure to look me up at EOT. Looking forward to seeing you guys again

SV-UR

Sure i remember you guys. The first friendly faces i saw from i left home. Be sure to look me up at EOT. Looking forward to seeing you guys again

SV-UR

1119290[/snapback]

i will most definately look out for you once we get down there. like i said, im action shooting this year so i will be down in town much more this year so, ill be seein everyone much more than last year when i was doing mounted shooting (since the shooting ring was way out yonder lol). when i see you im probably going to ask for lots of pointers since its my first year with ground shooting :excl: but i am sooo excited!!! talk to you later vic!

I think this year I may again make sure not to posse with anyone that I know. Did this last year and had a great time getting to know all those new folks. But will probly posse with a pard that will be coming out with me.

Good to see you and Silver Heart last weekend Pecos, I'll be there stage driving during the day, tending bar at night. We'll see you there Lt. Dan, Cryptkeeper, Boggas if not before. You all come by the Belle Union and say HELLO.

Ten High

Ten High

Same here pard. We are lookin forward to it.

Shifty Jack

I would really appreciate it if YOU and your shotgun stay in one piece this year.....what happend to ya last year was way too scary!! :P

Sixgun Sallie posting under Dingo's name:

Hey Pecos,

Dingo and I are all signed up. We sure had fun shooting with you all last year.

Tell Sliverheart hello. Hope to see you in June.

Sixgun Sallie  :lol:

1130826[/snapback]

Hey Sallie

Nice to hear you two are comin out. Yes ma'am that was one heck of a posse last year! The spotters didn't have much time to blink with all those faaassst shooters :P

Say hi to all the other NC folks we shot with if you get the chance. We'll be lookin for you at EOT.

PC

Katie, Critter, and I will be there again. Just got the Waddie confirmation from Drago. Funny, I got the Waddie picture from last year in the mail today as well. Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Hank

Waddies…pass the word, Lorrie from Mr. Quigley’s Photography is mailing out 8x10 photos from last End of Trail. She was kind enough to do this, but it did take me a while to put together the address list. :blush:

I’ll be posting information about the Waddie shoot as soon as Travis and I work out the details.

See you at EoT 2008

Archived