SASS Wire Forum

Lost at EOT 07

Blackey Cole

Well first thing to go was the motor in my 03 Ford 6L it took them 2 weeks to repair the truck and get it back to me on the 27th.

Next I lost my normal glasses and had left my backup at home where I forgot to grab them.

Then some where along the way I lost the no Fog I use on my WileyX's.

And somehow on the last day I lost a gun sock from Remmington, No idea where it went off to.

Now to the really bad damages I lost over $1000 at Coon Crteek but I did find some new duds to replace it.

Then sowm how another $600 went missing when I went to Action Target's display but several of their targets were found in my truck.

Not mention the $500 that disapeared at Tonto Rim

And all the other vendors that are too numerous to name.

I am not bragging here as I klnow that isn't much by some standards and a fortune by others. What I am doing is saying I really appreciate the vendors for providing these services and goods. Plus what I really did loose.

We think the vendors add a huge plus to the big shoots and we spend liberally ourselves so they want to come back. We have Action Targets also and they really rock (particularly with the big bore loads). Hey, if you shoot with the mounted at Founders Ranch, were you there on July 1? We want to know if a young lady we talked to showed up to shoot. Send me a pm is you were there and thanks!

Shortstroke

Hiya, Blackey!

I thought Lorelei and I were the only ones who suffered such losses! I lost over $700 at Taylor's (but a new rifle did appear in the Jeep), and Lorelei lost over three hundred at Lace (however, I did notice a couple of new corsets in her bag coming home), picked up a new hat at Mike's, but lost another $200 along the way.

And Artie and Sadie (Major Photography) always seem to find a lot of my money at these shoots. Not to mention what slipped away at Quigley Photography.....

Plus who knows how much more disappeared during the course of a week.

Thanks to all the vendors at End of Trail! We do appreciate y'all!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I have shot at the ranch when vendors were few and far inbetween and it isn't the same. I know about every vendor I talked to wasn't able to make the regional at the ranch in Aug, and those are ones that made it n the past. So I think the dates need to be looked at better in the future for their sake. Between the Jersy lily and Guns of August most are tied up that weekend. So well wait and see who shows up at teh Outlaw Trail in August. With it so late being release I may have o pay a late fee to attend myself. I checked before EOT to see if it had opened up yet and it hadden, they gave out flyers at the monthly last Sunday for it. Hopefully I can put it on th ecard the last of July and save the $25 late fee.

Yep...I lost some money at Taylor's too, but figure it more of a trade since I walked out with a new '73 carbine! BEAUTIFUL it is!! :P

Shortstroke---yes, amigo...she showed up and left smiling :rolleyes:

Archived